What Day is This?

Zonny

9 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

In one day, last week,  Amazon left a package in the mailbox,  on the front porch, and next to the back basement door.  In the same day.

I'm not sure how their software works.

One day I had two packages delivered separately. Like 15-30 seconds apart. I swear the drivers probably did the “fist bump” passing in the driveway. 

Edited by Zonny
  • Haha 2

My wife is greatly enjoying the mail these days.  Aside from the constant trickle of earrings, just because.  She is now opening packages of lingerie  and today was a two-fer.

She is concerned that I need to get out more and leave her underware alone.

She is dreading what's to come...…………………...

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My wife is greatly enjoying the mail these days.  Aside from the constant trickle of earrings, just because.  She is now opening packages of lingerie  and today was a two-fer.

She is concerned that I need to get out more and leave her underware alone.

She is dreading what's to come...…………………...

She may be thinking you need another hobby.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

She may be thinking you need another hobby.

I think she would express it far more strongly than that.

What's funny is, when my kids visit (I have three girls and one boy) and a sexual comment comes up.  MY wife is embarrassed and the kids don't change attitude a bit.  MY girls used to mention the answers I gave them to personal questions, to their friends in school and they were aghast that they would talk with their dad about "girl" parts and stuff.

I figure if they ask a question I have to tell them the answer as honest and as complete as they want it.  I am allowed to coax it into language that is fairly acceptable in mixed company.

My wife was laughing after she got of the phone with one Grand Daughter.  They talked about woman things and the Granddaughter's boyfriend was hearing it on speaker and my Granddaughter was laughing pretty hard at the embarrassment of her boy friend hearing such talk with her grandma.

I am especially proud of my girls.  they and I can embarrass damn near anybody without batting an eye.  We get along well.  I told my daughter one time I had a sex talk with her daughter (different granddaughter) and she laughed.  She said she didn't care.  She said I raised her and she was pretty satisfied about how she turned out, so it was OK.

MY wife is easily embarrassed about personal "things" and she usually sends the girls to me for the talk.

MY boy is an ass, a good one but still an ass.  He teases them to where they start looking for their pistols to shut him up.  They are all thinking of retirement now so they aren't teeny boppers any more.

• Haha 1

He likes Ohio State.

I like sports.

BUT NOT FREAK-PSYCHO DEDICATED UNPARALLELED dedication.

And the Washington Capitals.  Which makes him, more, delicately,  much gayer.

Because they suck.

We should flick almonds at most of his head,  all the time.

12 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

Do you enjoy the thongs?

Or just tolerate them?

Asking for a friend.

I do enjoy thongs.  However my wife an I agree that any time you have a string stuck between your cheeks you  have a problem that has plagued man (and women) for ages and it needs to be removed.  I don't blame "mature" women from shying away from them,  they have acquired considerable intelligence over the years and in this instance, it shows..  Personally I would run away in fear of the laundry sight, if I were told to wear them.  So I don't blame woman for not doing it.

Since you asked.  I love panty line.  Imagination is a wonderful thing and when in modern times it is being replaces with reality, it isn't the same and loses all the mystery and allure.

When women went to thongs,  it took all the fun out of watching a woman walk away.  Women think it "shows" something through their clothes and then switched to something that when you don't see panty line, you know that they are either going commando or have a string down their butt. 

So tell me.  Which is more potentially embarrassing.  Knowing they part their butt cheeks or seeing that they have underwear on...………  That's a rhetorical question for sure!

12 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

My daughter's current squeeze is National Guard.

He's no too bad.

A little gay.  The juries still out. 

Tough and gay.

You probably don't want to fight him.

Or even be on his good side!