University of Virginia student says 'too many white people' at school's new multicultural center

pipedreams

Some just don't get it, a multi-cultural center...:that means ALL cultures....not a “only the cultures the Left wants” center.

"The unidentified woman in the video begins by saying "public service announcement."

"If ya'll didn't know, this is MSC and frankly there are just too many white people in here and this is a space for people of color," she said. "So just be really cognizant of the space that you're taking up because it does make some of us POC uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here."

The unidentified woman in the video begins by saying "public service announcement."

"If ya'll didn't know, this is MSC and frankly there are just too many white people in here and this is a space for people of color," she said. "So just be really cognizant of the space that you're taking up because it does make some of us POC uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here.""

https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-of-virginia-student-says-too-many-white-people-at-schools-new-multicultural-center-report

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Some just don't get it, a multi-cultural center...:that means ALL cultures....not a “only the cultures the Left wants” center.

"The unidentified woman in the video begins by saying "public service announcement."

"If ya'll didn't know, this is MSC and frankly there are just too many white people in here and this is a space for people of color," she said. "So just be really cognizant of the space that you're taking up because it does make some of us POC uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here."

The unidentified woman in the video begins by saying "public service announcement."

"If ya'll didn't know, this is MSC and frankly there are just too many white people in here and this is a space for people of color," she said. "So just be really cognizant of the space that you're taking up because it does make some of us POC uncomfortable when we see too many white people in here.""

https://www.foxnews.com/us/university-of-virginia-student-says-too-many-white-people-at-schools-new-multicultural-center-report

This is real live racial discrimination in action.  When it's this obvious and yet people still condone it, you know who's the offender!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

next thing you know there gonna want their own water fountains to drink from.....

maybe their own lunch counters too.

Don't you remember the outcry at colleges for special facilities for Colored that no Whites are allowed in.  Dorms, meeting rooms, rec rooms.  Next they will demand special places on busses and transports.

The problem with children is that they are never satisfied.  That's why education is so important.  It teaches that the only difference between people is what they know and how they act.  Maybe that's why a culture is  dead set against being educated.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

And sitting at the front of the buses.

I was once threatened that I would be thrown off the bus if I didn't get out of the back, and go to the front where I belonged.  I was the only person in the back of the bus from Anacostia to Charleston, SC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Don't you remember the outcry at colleges for special facilities for Colored that no Whites are allowed in.  Dorms, meeting rooms, rec rooms.  Next they will demand special places on busses and transports.

The problem with children is that they are never satisfied.  That's why education is so important.  It teaches that the only difference between people is what they know and how they act.  Maybe that's why a culture is do dead set against being educated.

my Wife was a Freshman at UMD when the 'safe space none gender specific cultural zones' were adopted.

that did`nt work out too well at a Public University.

i do feel for Millennial's quite a bit Imagine being told for the entirety of your life that things were terrible and never getting better at school,TV,news, Social Media,Home and no matter what you did it was accepted as a Victory and even facts could be swayed under certain circumstances.

i feel for them.

its gonna be a life altering thing when the real world catches up with them and the Real World rarely changes just because someone thinks it should.

especially if you blame your Bosses Race and Privileged for their poor performance, no Trophy at Unemployment...

• Like 4

...and I wonder who PAID for the construction of the MSC.   Typical brainless LaBeefa liberal racist.  She needs to be disciplined by UVA for creating a hostile environment for other, white, students in that space.  Make her do public service on campus.  Publicize it.  Shame her.

In a few years, armed with her UVA degree and an affirmative action hire, she will be Chief of Operations or Director of Personnel at your kid's place of employment.

Fight back, before it's too late.  Reelect Donald Trump and get politically involved in local government.  Just say NO to this kind of BS.

Arm.  Stockpile. Train.  Prepare.  A storm is coming.

Edited by Gunboat1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1