The death of James Tiberius Kirk

Al Czervik

It was too hot to cook outdoors tonight, which is my preference.  So, I whipped up a pot of my famous Thai green coconut curry.  

During the process of meal prep, I watched Star Trek Generations, which I had not before seen.  I was unimpressed with the death of James T and thought he deserved a better end.

Perhaps, something like being captured by klingon and romulan wimmens and forced to spawn with them to the death to prepare for the borg onslaught.

• Like 3

The vast majority of people, great and minor, go out with an ignominious end. 

Washington died of a bacterial infection and the bleeding treatments supposed to save him, Rommel killed himself, Patton was killed in an auto accident, and Stanislav Petrov died of pneumonia.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, Al Czervik said:

It was too hot to cook outdoors tonight, which is my preference.  So, I whipped up a pot of my famous Thai green coconut curry.  

During the process of meal prep, I watched Star Trek Generations, which I had not before seen.  I was unimpressed with the death of James T and thought he deserved a better end.

Perhaps, something like being captured by klingon and romulan wimmens and forced to spawn with them to the death to prepare for the borg onslaught.

that's how i`d like to go.......

but yes,Capt. Kirk deserved better.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, blueiron said:

Washington died of a bacterial infection and the bleeding treatments supposed to save him, Rommel killed himself, Patton was killed in an auto accident, and Stanislav Petrov died of pneumonia.

R Lee Ermey died of pneumonia .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Robin Hood also was bled out if one believes the stories. Accident, incompetence, or convenient way to remove a problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O’Reily and others have suggested Patton was assassinated.

23 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

My cousin the physician has described pneumonia as the old person’s friend.

On a related note if a younger person is said to have died from pneumonia it is often AIDS because usually younger people don't die from it.

1 hour ago, Silentpoet said:

On a related note if a younger person is said to have died from pneumonia it is often AIDS because usually younger people don't die from it.

Yep, or things like an an alcoholism destroyed body.  I knew 2 that died that way in the past year.

I almost died from the noomonya twice as a kid.  106 fever, big nuns popping huge needles in my ass.  Not fun.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Yep, or things like an an alcoholism destroyed body.  I knew 2 that died that way in the past year.

I almost died from the noomonya twice as a kid.  106 fever, big nuns popping huge needles in my ass.  Not fun.

I got it fairly frequently as a kid.  I was in the hospital when I was 1.  Maybe some other times I was too young to remember.  I can remember a few times as I got older.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:46 PM, Al Czervik said:

I don't know - somehow I think Klingon women might be a little TOO rough.....

21 hours ago, aomagrat said:

Death by snu snu

BW8Fq.jpg

snuz.jpg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, blueiron said:

Patton assassinated? Please.

Bill O'Reilly is a marginal author selling fiction as possible fact. Generations later, still no proof.

I haven't even read his book, but it is not a new theory from what I understand.  Spin zone guy took an old theory and made some money. 

3 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

I haven't even read his book, but it is not a new theory from what I understand.  Spin zone guy took an old theory and made some money. 

Killing Lincoln was very good

Killing Kennedy was pretty good

it just went downhill from there.