SO, I have a benign brain tumor

GlocknSpiehl

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all. Been busy wrapping stuff at work. Have to train the person covering for me while I'm out, which could be for up to 4 months. Blood tests, XRays, etc.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts, and don't worry about the deaf jokes. I've been making them myself. Told my wife I'm gonna ask for a "Selective Hearing" aid. LOL

Assuming all is on schedule, the surgery will be 7/12 at 0800 PDT and last between 5 - 12 hours.  Not really worried about it, more about the learning to walk thing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GlocknSpiehl said:

Thanks all. Been busy wrapping stuff at work. Have to train the person covering for me while I'm out, which could be for up to 4 months. Blood tests, XRays, etc.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts, and don't worry about the deaf jokes. I've been making them myself. Told my wife I'm gonna ask for a "Selective Hearing" aid. LOL

Assuming all is on schedule, the surgery will be 7/12 at 0800 PDT and last between 5 - 12 hours.  Not really worried about it, more about the learning to walk thing. 

Remember that you have all of your friends here to cheer you on!  Piece of cake!

• Like 5

On 6/29/2019 at 2:13 PM, GlocknSpiehl said:

Not really worried about it, more about the learning to walk thing. 

Also, think of the sweet parking!

Keepin' it light, brother.  Have a great 4th and good luck!

Edited by F14Scott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a very good freind that had one close to his optic nerve.  They found it after one night going through seizures and passing out, then calling 911.

He did great on the surgery and you will too.  God Bless and prayers for you.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2019 at 12:13 PM, GlocknSpiehl said:

What? 

Edited by NPTim

On 7/6/2019 at 12:31 PM, janice6 said:

Regarding you rehab.  Work on your typing skills first!

The guy has a brain tumor.  That tends to affect lots of functions.  I am not worried about his post, considering what he is going through.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

The guy has a brain tumor.  That tends to affect lots of functions.  I am not worried about his post, considering what he is going through.  

However, it still helps him to have as many friends in his world as possible.  Good spirits promote good recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1