Change.Org Petition To Impeach Rashida Tlaib Is Gaining Momentum

pipedreams

"Michigan Democrat congresswoman Rashida Tlaib is coming under intense scrutiny from the American people following her profane vow to “impeach the mother–er” President Donald Trump.

Tlaib, a Muslim Palestinian-American, stands accused of anti-Semitism and falsifying her residency, according to a new Change.org petition, “IMPEACH RASHIDA TLAIB.” 

More than 80,000 people have signed the petition as of press time."

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/change-org-petition-to-impeach-rashida-tlaib-is-gaining-momentum/

• Thanks 5

The American people can sign anything they want, they didn’t put her there.

her constituents, in her district, put her there and are the ones to remove her. And they like her

They kept Conyers in that seat for decades

Edited by Dric902

9 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"Michigan Democrat congresswoman Rashida Tlaib is coming under intense scrutiny from the American people following her profane vow to “impeach the mother–er” President Donald Trump.

Tlaib, a Muslim Palestinian-American, stands accused of anti-Semitism and falsifying her residency, according to a new Change.org petition, “IMPEACH RASHIDA TLAIB.” 

More than 80,000 people have signed the petition as of press time."

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/change-org-petition-to-impeach-rashida-tlaib-is-gaining-momentum/

Petitions are as useless as a promise to build a wall, without actually building it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

It will be interesting since she lied about her residence and used her father address.  She lives in a different city and district.

She is also rumored to have not disclosed 85K campaign contribution from soros. I've seen that story the last few days on a few no name news web sites.

I did sign the petition and have forwarded it to my address book, than you for posting it. 

Edited by Mike
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

It will be interesting since she lied about her residence and used her father address.  She lives in a different city and district.

Of course, If you're a CommieDemDuh, the fact that she lied about her address and used her father's address is OK. Marx and Lenin would approve whole-heartedly as long as you reach your goal of furthering your Communist - or in this case - Islamist belief.  Look at the rest of the CommieDemDuh's. Bull**** is their best bet - I think they loose points if they accidently tell the truth.

• Like 4