Democrats caught cheating in election....again

fortyofforty

3 minutes ago, Moeman said:

Oh sure, that is why Hitler admired him... why the commies were and the democracy was killed. And don’t be A Jew. Read up. My grandfather was connected and saw the light.

Hitler also admired Stalin.  And Roosevelt.  And the English aristocracy.  The power and way of using it.  

But I knew when I posted that you wouldn’t like it.  It’s just something I learned while earning my first history major set of hours - by reading with an open mind.  

And thank you for that very gracious complement of calling me a Jew.  It is a proud and honorable title, for a people who are vicious and tenacious fighters, and whose perseverance make Churchill look like a wimpy quitter.  I’m not, except maybe some two thousand years ago, but I’ll accept the title.  From you.  I would’t Want real ones thinking I was belittling them by accepting it on my own behalf.  Especially Rabbi and Moshe, or any others here.

Continue on your way.  I don’t expect to convert when I present facts, I just present them.  What you do with them is your problem, not mine.  

Hawk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Brown Hawk said:

Hitler also admired Stalin.  And Roosevelt.  And the English aristocracy.  The power and way of using it.  

But I knew when I posted that you wouldn’t like it.  It’s just something I learned while earning my first history major set of hours - by reading with an open mind.  

And thank you for that very gracious complement of calling me a Jew.  It is a proud and honorable title, for a people who are vicious and tenacious fighters, and whose perseverance make Churchill look like a wimpy quitter.  I’m not, except maybe some two thousand years ago, but I’ll accept the title.  From you.  I would’t Want real ones thinking I was belittling them by accepting it on my own behalf.  Especially Rabbi and Moshe, or any others here.

Continue on your way.  I don’t expect to convert when I present facts, I just present them.  What you do with them is your problem, not mine.  

Hawk

I have no negative feeling to Jewish people. Friends. Just pointing out how the fascists were not honorable . 

11 minutes ago, Moeman said:

I have no negative feeling to Jewish people. Friends. Just pointing out how the fascists were not honorable . 

I’m sorry, that just sounds too much like the 60’s “Some of my best friends are black.”  Maybe you should think about that, instead of just knee-jerking it.  And this is simply an observation, not an attack.  

On the other point, we weren’t talking honor, we were talking politics and philosophy.  Way, way, way, way harder to leave emotion out of.  

Hawk

Nobody with any sense views today's Fascists as "honorable".  They march up and down, carrying BLM banners, Dump Trump signs, and red flags, smashing and burning and shouting.  And they are protected by their friends in the media and Democrat party.  Hitler didn't start off as the most popular person, nor did Lenin.  They won by gaining allies, then co-opting them and destroying them in turn.

1 hour ago, fortyofforty said:

Nobody with any sense views today's Fascists as "honorable".  They march up and down, carrying BLM banners, Dump Trump signs, and red flags, smashing and burning and shouting.  And they are protected by their friends in the media and Democrat party.  Hitler didn't start off as the most popular person, nor did Lenin.  They won by gaining allies, then co-opting them and destroying them in turn.

Again nope... are democratic policies closed or open boarders? Are they nationalist? Do they seek a dictator? Good luck with your hate on the special needs school bus.

2 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

I’m sorry, that just sounds too much like the 60’s “Some of my best friends are black.”  Maybe you should think about that, instead of just knee-jerking it.  And this is simply an observation, not an attack.  

On the other point, we weren’t talking honor, we were talking politics and philosophy.  Way, way, way, way harder to leave emotion out of.  

Hawk

Some of my best friends are black... come to my house, we eat, party and share experiences. Some of my best friends are Jewish same thing. I don’t appreciate an observation calling out something plain wrong about me. 

16 minutes ago, Moeman said:

Again nope... are democratic policies closed or open boarders? Are they nationalist? Do they seek a dictator? Good luck with your hate on the special needs school bus.

Open borders for Democrat voters.  Except they say they are not for open borders.  They only want certain people to enter, to increase their power.  Are Democrats for big government or small government?  Too bad you're so wrong, yet so sure you're right.  You are too ignorant to be saved, unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, Moeman said:

Some of my best friends are black... come to my house, we eat, party and share experiences. Some of my best friends are Jewish same thing. I don’t appreciate an observation calling out something plain wrong about me. 

Apparently the Fascist doesn't fall far from the tree.

2 hours ago, Moeman said:

One of my coworkers in the Army was a white woman.  She was one of the squared away, take charge types.

In AIT she got put in charge of a group of other soldiers.  She got on one kid's case about him slacking in formation.  He throws out an accusation of "You're just picking on me because you're racist".

Her response? : "Like hell I'm racist, my husband is black." That shut the kid up pretty quickly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, fortyofforty said:

Philadelphia.  Drink up.

blackpanthers_security.jpg

I guess if they can bring a club (weapon) to a polling place, I can bring a firearm.  Ironically, we were told regardless of badge or not, we couldn't.  Yet, these schmucks were let off by Eric Murderer Holder.

5 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I guess if they can bring a club (weapon) to a polling place, I can bring a firearm.  Ironically, we were told regardless of badge or not, we couldn't.  Yet, these schmucks were let off by Eric Murderer Holder.

That was a disgrace.  Imagine a couple of Neo Nazis standing out there in "uniform" with clubs.  What would those racists in the Holder DOJ have done then?  Shameful.

6 hours ago, Moeman said:

Your tree not mine... internet tough guy, get over your self hatred.

Calm down, little boy.  You're all wound up about your Fascist past.  Like I said, the apple didn't fall far, obviously.  I know how much you'd like to ban my speech and have me arrested, but you Fascists aren't in control, yet.

22 hours ago, Moshe said:

Philly is in PA. Check the link below. tom.

https://www.uslawshield.com/firearms-at-polling-places-pennsylvania-law/