Tapatalk?

Wishoot

• Administrators

Possibly. I really don't think it is needed, as this software does a great job of displaying the site on mobile devices, but I know there are those who love Tapatalk. I'll look to see if they have a plugin for this software.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Eric said:

Possibly. I really don't think it is needed, as this software does a great job of displaying the site on mobile devices, but I know there are those who love Tapatalk. I'll look to see if they have a plugin for this software.

Thanks Eric,

I just find the UI to be super easy in the Tapatalk environment when I'm on my phone.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

OK, folks. I have installed Tapatalk, for those that want to use it. I don't know much about its use, so I could use your help. If there are any Tapatalk users out there, I would appreciate it if you logged into your Tapatalk app, find The Bore Site on their network and see if you are able to access the site properly. Also, I need to know if there is anything accessible that shouldn't be, or anything that should be, that is not. I'm wondering, for instance, if the TBS Clubs and their forums, work on Tapatalk. Thanks, Eric

OK, folks. I have installed Tapatalk, for those that want to use it. I don't know much about its use, so I could use your help. If there are any Tapatalk users out there, I would appreciate it if you logged into your Tapatalk app, find The Bore Site on their network and see if you are able to access the site properly. Also, I need to know if there is anything accessible that shouldn't be, or anything that should be, that is not. I'm wondering, for instance, if the TBS Clubs and their forums, work on Tapatalk. Thanks, Eric
It looks like the only clubs that show up for me are The Man Cave and the one for Reloading.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, O4L said:
33 minutes ago, Eric said:

It looks like the only clubs that show up for me are The Man Cave and the one for Reloading.

Hmm, that's weird. Those are the two I set up myself. I'll have to set up the Tapatalk app on my phone or iPad and look into it. I appreciate you testing the app on TBS. :599c64bfb50b0_wavey1:

• Administrators

Yeah, I thought that the Club content might be problematic with Tapatalk. I'm not sure if there is a solution for the issue either. Tapatalk simply isn't written to accommodate the club system on the software I use, even though they do support the forum. Thanks again for your help. Eric

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators
24 minutes ago, ivanwi11iams said:

So be clear and confirm, does this Forum support/work with TapaTalk, or not?

Confused, a little :) 

Yes it does. Tapatalk should be operational for TBS. I know there are others using it.

• Thanks 1