Federal is Restricting Sale of 50rd HST Boxes

TX OMFS

13 minutes ago, c10bonanza said:

What’s the point restricting ammo to LEO only?  Why not sell to every single joe who will buy your ammo?

they do but LEO Ammo is cheaper,usually a 50 round count box is the same price as a 20 round count box of the same non-LEO round.

its mostly marketing.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

they do but LEO Ammo is cheaper,usually a 50 round count box is the same price as a 20 round count box of the same non-LEO round.

its mostly marketing.

All this time I've been hoping Federal would make a 10mm HST 180 grain load and sell it for the same price as a 50 round box of 45 ACP 230 grain Plus+P's. Now I guess that;s never going to happen.

Well **** Federal then.  If I'm going to have to pay $20 dollars for a box of 20 I might as well buy Underwood or load my own with Hornady XTP's

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

All this time I've been hoping Federal would make a 10mm HST 180 grain load and sell it for the same price as a 50 round box of 45 ACP 230 grain Plus+P's. Now I gues that;s never goig to happen.

Well **** Federal then.  If I'm going to have to pay $20 dollars for a box of 20 I might as well buy Underwood or load my own with Hornady XTP's

Dept of the Interior may use them for deep mining or maybe tunnel boring through mountains.......

I went to one of the sites I normally buy ammo from.

The LEO packs of the HST jumped from $20 to $30 since last I checked.  I've got plenty for carry ammo for a while, since once I make sure it works in my guns I don't shoot it much, but it's annoying to see the price jump.  Still, $0.60 isn't a terrible price for defensive ammo.