More Trump/#MeToo Derangement Syndrome

Brown Hawk

Sorry everybody.  I couldn’t decide if this went in Politics or Humor or both.  So I put it here.  

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/anti-trump-senator-could-be-in-big-legal-trouble

Listing the names of victims of sexual assault without their permission or any verification????  Did she actually think that proving women have been assaulted would get her ANY votes?  

What was she thinking??  Oh, sorry ?.  Dem = no thinking, just try to cause outrage.  

My hope and prayer is for the recovery of these women and their families.  Unfortunately, I don’t think it will be quick, and I know that it might destroy some families.  

Hawk 

ETA:  Please accept my apologies for the humor comment above, but the more I think what this stupid idiot is putting those women and families through, the angrier I get.  Yes, it’s funny at first glance, but not below the surface.  Again, my apologies, especially to any women or men who have gone through that Hell.  

Edited by Brown Hawk
  • Thanks 1

In their zeal to try to create problems for conservatives, liberals too anxious and excited to think, are causing problems for the innocent citizens.  These liberals are so busy playing destruction politics, that they don't even care, or think, to vet their own information.  They simply make outlandish claims hoping that each of them can be more bizarre than those other liberal hopefuls before them. 

This is a prime example of how footloose and fancy free our elected liberal politicians see their part in America.  They don't see any need for responsibility, morals , or ethics in what they do.  They simply see the possibility to gain more control over others if the lie is big enough.

The political desire to cast aspersions on their political opponents, encourages them to absurd levels of personal and professional incompetency.  If they really took lessons from the past, they would see that Bill Clinton showed the world that impeachment doesn't mean a damn thing.  Only fools look at both empty hands and hope that wishes will fill them with their wildest hopes.  Their desire to control this country's citizens is driving many to absurdity.  Most seem like they know nothing of this country's laws or its civics principles, and care nothing for trashing them to accomplish their goal.  Control!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, janice6 said:

In their zeal to try to create problems for conservatives, liberals too anxious and excited to think, are causing problems for the innocent citizens.  These liberals are so busy playing destruction politics, that they don't even care, or think, to vet their own information.  They simply make outlandish claims hoping that each of them can be more bizarre than those other liberal hopefuls before them. 

This is a prime example of how footloose and fancy free our elected liberal politicians see their part in America.  They don't see any need for responsibility, morals , or ethics in what they do.  They simply see the possibility to gain more control over others if the lie is big enough.

The political desire to cast aspersions on their political opponents, encourages them to absurd levels of personal and professional incompetency.  If they really took lessons from the past, they would see that Bill Clinton showed the world that impeachment doesn't mean a damn thing.  Only fools look at both empty hands and hope that wishes will fill them with their wildest hopes.  Their desire to control this country's citizens is driving many to absurdity.  Most seem like they know nothing of this country's laws or its civics principles, and care nothing for trashing them to accomplish their goal.  Control!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

If you get a more MSM take on this story, it would be appreciated.

If real, that's a MAJOR screw-up. A serious, stupid mistake by someone.

Agreed.  Although I have found the site to be accurate, even if the headlines are somewhat over the top sometimes.

Hawk. 

ETA:  I thought I needed to acknowledge an excellent point first, but this is a link to The Guardian, US edition.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/17/heidi-heitkamp-sexual-assault-survivors-open-letter-legal-action

M&P15T, thanks for the heads up.  I appreciate it.  Hawk 

Edited by Brown Hawk
  • Like 2