Free beer for real

Silentpoet

Budweiser did it for the Cleveland Browns (starting last year?), where they had large coolers all over town and in the stadium.  When (if ever) the Browns won,  the coolers would automatically unlock.

They won a game this year and the coolers worked as advertised.

4 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

And, the girls in Ireland don't really look like that.

Take my word for it.

My buddy went to Ireland for ten days last spring.  He said he loved hanging out with the locals in the pubs.

He told me that they were charming and nice people, but very unattractive as a whole.

:Dunno:

6 hours ago, PNWguy said:

He told me that they were charming and nice people, but very unattractive as a whole.

I liked the banker / lawyer type guys, in their very expensive suits, at the pubs with the wild Einstein / Doc Brown hair.

Overall, they seemed very jovial and friendly and didn't mind this Yank.

Even the football rowdies were easy to get along with (there was some tournament or championship going on).  The drunkenness was epic.

If you buy German beer in Germany it is usually brewed in accordance to the old German purity law and tastes very different than the exported beers. There are a lot of chemicals added that alter the taste. In Germany a beer usually has a expiration period of six to seven months, the exported beers have an expiration date of over a year after production. Only Corona has more chemicals in it.