BOY, 13, ARRESTED, CUFFED AND DRAGGED FROM SCHOOL OVER #METOO ALLEGATIONS

steve4102

23 minutes ago, joedirt102 said:

there are different rules for different people. do you know this quote? "some are more equal than others"

if you are a cop or other govt employee then you are always innocent until proven guilty and then they might not even bother charging you with any crime like the cop who choked the black guy to death for selling one cigarette in NYC.

then if you are really special like hillary you are above all laws and have no worries but some white boy in 8th grade is guilty until proven guiltier.

the girls who accused him will not get in any trouble even if they lied to the cops because they will get the special pass that women always get(i dont know your language rules on here because i just signed up after hearing about this story)

Eric Garner died at the hospital an hour after the incident on the sidewalk, but facts are a pesky thing best left out of an emotive topic/post. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, joedirt102 said:

if you are a cop or other govt employee then you are always innocent until proven guilty and then they might not even bother charging you with any crime like the cop who choked the black guy to death for selling one cigarette in NYC.

Garner weighed anywhere from 350 to 395 pounds (depending on source), suffered from asthma and diabetes, and had a heart twice the size of a healthy person's heart.  It is documented on video that as the incident was unfolding, he told the cops that he was not going to get arrested and ,in fact, proceeded to fight the cops.

The video also showed that during the fight with the cops, the cop's hold slipped from the "seatbelt hold" into a "choke hold" but that the "choke hold" lasted for about 7 seconds.  The autopesy revealed no bruising around the neck area.  A choke hold, intentionally applied to work, would have left internal bruises.     

On the video he also said "I can't breath" eleven (11) times.  You try saying I can't breath eleven times without inhaling air.     

Garner did not die at the scene of the confrontation. He suffered cardiac arrest in the ambulance taking him to the hospital and was pronounced dead about an hour later.

Just to add, 3 or 4 years later, Garner's daughter, while in her 30s, died from a sudden heart attack.  Bad tickers seem to run in his family.  

Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 9/26/2018 at 6:44 PM, steve4102 said:

I would also like 5 minutes alone with the cops that felt in necessary to arrest and Handcuff a 13 year old boy because some 13 year old girls said he was a bad,bad boy.

Not sure it's that good of an idea to give LE the amount of discretion you're implying they should have exercised.  Are you leaving this much discretion to LE all the time?  Or allowing LE this much discretion only on a case-by-case basis?  

I'm sure the school principle asked the cops to arrest the kid.  IDK but am guessing that the principle likely knew both the boy and the girl, their personalities, character, past history, etc.. which formed (at least in part) his decision.  

I'm not a cop but, my perception is that a cop is responsible for taking custody of the accused. 

He is not judge or jury.  He is just to manage the person charged till a court can determine their guilt or innocence.  The cop is the middle man you call when you believe someone has broken a law and they need to be brought to court for judgement.

The cop works for the court and makes sure that the person accused, whether they are guilty or not, shows up before the court.  Sometimes it takes force to ensure the person goes to court, many times it doesn't.

Nevertheless, the court is the only authority that can release the accused when a charge is filed, it is not up to the cop.

Like I said, I'm not an LEO but this is my understanding of the law.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4