BOY, 13, ARRESTED, CUFFED AND DRAGGED FROM SCHOOL OVER #METOO ALLEGATIONS

steve4102

It started off an ordinary day for eighth grader Keith Bailey until he was summoned by administrators into the vice principal’s office at a Colorado Springs, Colo. middle school. He was confused and shaken. Keith had never been in trouble at school before, save for one minor incident months ago when he made an inappropriate remark that a fellow student “looked like a school shooter.” This time, it was much more serious.

For over two hours on Wednesday afternoon, alone in her office, the vice principal grilled Keith. “He said they kept asking him the same things over and over. They were just intimidating him, asking him the same thing in different ways, asking what he did to these girls and why he did it to them. ‘Why did you do it, what did you do, when did you do it,'” Keith’s father, Dennis Bailey, says. “They were vague the whole time. They never asked anything specific.”

Only after the two hour inquisition did the school phone Keith’s parents to let them know he was being suspended. But before they did that, they called the police. By the time Keith’s father showed up at the school, his son was being cuffed and put into the back of a police car as a crowd of students stood by ogling the scene. The Baileys asked that I not publish the name of the school or the arresting officer.

According to Keith and his family, it all started a week ago when Keith and his friends were sitting around his house talking about online anonymity. Keith decided to change his Snapchat avatar into a black Bitmoji character. One of his friends, a girl, immediately noticed and within minutes told him he needed to change it back. She said it was insensitive and racist for a white person to use a black character as an avatar. Keith, stubborn as any eighth grader, laughed it off and said he wasn’t going to change it. The next day at school the girl, according to Keith, then started telling everyone he was a racist. The harassment and accusations persisted for days. Other students began threatening to beat up Keith, saying they were going to jump him after school for being ‘racist.’ Then the girl and three other female classmates took it to the next level, appearing to take a page from the Feinstein handbook on how to destroy your political enemies, they appeared before the vice principal to accuse Keith of sexual harassment and assault stemming back to the summer.

More here.

https://www.dangerous.com/49605/boy-13-arrested-cuffed-and-dragged-from-school-over-metoo-allegations/

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

It started off an ordinary day for eighth grader Keith Bailey until he was summoned by administrators into the vice principal’s office at a Colorado Springs, Colo. middle school. He was confused and shaken. Keith had never been in trouble at school before, save for one minor incident months ago when he made an inappropriate remark that a fellow student “looked like a school shooter.” This time, it was much more serious.

For over two hours on Wednesday afternoon, alone in her office, the vice principal grilled Keith. “He said they kept asking him the same things over and over. They were just intimidating him, asking him the same thing in different ways, asking what he did to these girls and why he did it to them. ‘Why did you do it, what did you do, when did you do it,'” Keith’s father, Dennis Bailey, says. “They were vague the whole time. They never asked anything specific.”

Only after the two hour inquisition did the school phone Keith’s parents to let them know he was being suspended. But before they did that, they called the police. By the time Keith’s father showed up at the school, his son was being cuffed and put into the back of a police car as a crowd of students stood by ogling the scene. The Baileys asked that I not publish the name of the school or the arresting officer.

According to Keith and his family, it all started a week ago when Keith and his friends were sitting around his house talking about online anonymity. Keith decided to change his Snapchat avatar into a black Bitmoji character. One of his friends, a girl, immediately noticed and within minutes told him he needed to change it back. She said it was insensitive and racist for a white person to use a black character as an avatar. Keith, stubborn as any eighth grader, laughed it off and said he wasn’t going to change it. The next day at school the girl, according to Keith, then started telling everyone he was a racist. The harassment and accusations persisted for days. Other students began threatening to beat up Keith, saying they were going to jump him after school for being ‘racist.’ Then the girl and three other female classmates took it to the next level, appearing to take a page from the Feinstein handbook on how to destroy your political enemies, they appeared before the vice principal to accuse Keith of sexual harassment and assault stemming back to the summer.

More here.

https://www.dangerous.com/49605/boy-13-arrested-cuffed-and-dragged-from-school-over-metoo-allegations/

35 years from now these girls will be back in the news when a Republican president nominates a SC judge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Remember where and who initiated the process in this mess.  it was the school personnel.  These educators are indoctrinating our children to their personal beliefs, and not to the standards that our civil and judicial process are based upon.  Our children are not being educated they are being indoctrinated!

This boy has been vilified by a thought that was taught to children in school, that if you believe you are offended, then nothing is too outrageous to further your feelings of satisfaction over others.

Educators are teaching our children that what you feel is more important than the reality surrounding you.  The reality is that everybody has feelings, and at some point, everybody will feel offended by the conscious or inadvertent actions of others.  This is something that must be understood.  It is a fact of life, that it is not all about you! 

The process of maturing is learning to accept the deficiencies of others, and to ensure that your actions are based on proper behavior.  That some people will do things and it is not your responsibility to rehabilitate them.  That you should first take care of your own house, before you worry about correcting others.

Our children are being taught that their feelings are more important than other peoples feelings.  They are being told that if they are offended by perception, no matter how slight, others must be punished.  To justify the punishment, it is acceptable to embellish the offense because it is more important to punish others, than to give them the curtesy of defending themselves.  They are being taught that nobody else counts, that the offended rights trump the rights of those being accused.

When this is projected into society,  society will fracture to the extent that everyone is against everyone else.  Each perceived offense will necessitate forming like minded groups to punish the offenders.  Then for each new perceived offense, new groups will be formed, ad infininatum.  The obvious result is that each and every individual will be trying to punish every one else.  It is the end of a society and the loss of everyone's freedoms.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Remember where and who initiated the process in this mess.  it was the school personnel.  These educators are indoctrinating our children to their personal beliefs, and not to the standards that our civil and judicial process are based upon.  Our children are not being educated they are being indoctrinated!

This boy has been vilified by a thought that was taught to children in school, that if you believe you are offended, then nothing is too outrageous to further your feelings of satisfaction over others.

Educators are teaching our children that what you feel is more important than the reality surrounding you.  The reality is that everybody has feelings, and at some point, everybody will feel offended by the conscious or inadvertent actions of others.  This is something that must be understood.  It is a fact of life, that it is not all about you! 

The process of maturing is learning to accept the deficiencies of others, and to ensure that your actions are based on proper behavior.  That some people will do things and it is not your responsibility to rehabilitate them.  That you should first take care of your own house, before you worry about correcting others.

Our children are being taught that their feelings are more important than other peoples feelings.  They are being told that if they are offended by perception, no matter how slight, others must be punished.  To justify the punishment, it is acceptable to embellish the offense because it is more important to punish others, than to give them the curtesy of defending themselves.  They are being taught that nobody else counts, that the offended rights trump the rights of those being accused.

When this is projected into society,  society will fracture to the extent that everyone is against everyone else.  Each perceived offense will necessitate forming like minded groups to punish the offenders.  Then for each new perceived offense, new groups will be formed, ad infininatum.  The obvious result is that each and every individual will be trying to punish every one else.  It is the end of a society and the loss of everyone's freedoms.

I would also like 5 minutes alone with the cops that felt in necessary to arrest and Handcuff a 13 year old boy because some 13 year old girls said he was a bad,bad boy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

After the arrest, Dennis stayed back at the school while his son was taken to the police station to be finger-printed and have his mug shot taken. But neither school administrators nor the police would tell Keith or his parents the exact nature of the allegations. He was charged with unlawful sexual conduct and harassment, which comes with a maximum sentence of two years in a juvenile detention center, and the family must wait until a court date on Oct. 27 to learn what, exactly, the girls claim Keith did to them. But a clue emerged the night before when one of the girls’ parents phoned the Baileys.

“Her mother gave us a call and said she just found out that Keith had been inappropriately touching her daughter and she just wanted to let us know. She said, ‘I know Keith is a good kid, maybe he just went down the wrong path.’ She obviously believed her daughter. But she said it happened at the football game last week. The problem with that is, my wife was at the football game the whole time. My son was there with his girlfriend and my wife didn’t want him unattended, so she had eyes on him the whole time. My wife tells this girl’s mother, ‘that’s funny, I was there watching the whole time, he didn’t leave my sight and he was no where near your daughter,'” Dennis recalls. “He was hanging out with his girlfriend, he wasn’t running around molesting other girls.” The mother then changed the story, saying it must have been a different football game.

Told ya.  Mom planted this seed in the little lying snot faced POS.

• Like 4

Update: We have exceeded our goal thanks to tremendous support and an amazing article written by Chadwick Moore for dangerous.com. We have now retained an excellent attorney, better than we had originally hoped for. I cannot begin to express our gratitude for all the support. I'm leaving the fundraiser up for the duration to cover costs if we decide to pursue civil litigation after we win the criminal case. If we decide not to pursue civil litigation, whatever is left over will be split up between someone else's defense and Keith's 529 college fund

https://fundly.com/defense-fund-for-keith-bailey-1

They damn well better file civil charges against the school, the little snot nosed lying POS girls, their parents and the Police department.

Edited by steve4102
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Tell them to start at $100,000,000 for EACH count in the arrest, against the principal, the school, the police department, each parent and each girl.  It’s about time to make people pay for this BS of falseness and stupidity.  So far, they get proved wrong, everybody forgets, but the accusations hang on.  Witness the Rutgers Lacrosse team.  ??

Hawk

• Like 7

2 hours ago, steve4102 said:

I would be willing to bet a few bucks that these girls did not come up with this on their own.

They were coached by parents, teachers or both.

It was one girl in particular, bet her mother is the source.  Other two were friends of his that got caught up in the mess.

• Like 2

I would also like 5 minutes alone with the cops that felt in necessary to arrest and Handcuff a 13 year old boy because some 13 year old girls said he was a bad,bad boy.
The PD's address is listed and they are open 24/7.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

This was from the boys family.

"The Baileys asked that I not publish the name of the school or the arresting officer. "

Correct.  Also keep in mind that that might be mandated for certain crimes.  And a few police have been killed by 13 and younger children.  

I would like to point out that, under the law, the principal is criminally liable for abuse of a minor in a two hour interrogation without a responsible adult (parent) present.  (TBO can correct me if I am wrong on that.). If I am correct, maybe the parents should swear out a warrant.  The best defense is a good offense.  ???

Hawk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is about a kid using an avatar that was not to the liking of another kid.  But now it has evolved into a sexual harassment legal case with potentially life changing results.  All to punish a kid for doing something the other kid didn't like!

Who the hell let this idiot Genie out of the bottle, who let this get so far out of hand!  Or, what have the adults that are supposed to mediate this issue, have to gain by blowing it all out of proportion.  It appears to me to be another case that if a female accuses a male of something, anything, she is right and he is wrong, with the approval of the school administration!   My God, these are teachers, not interpreters of legal doctrine, or Gods. This is the state taking over the responsibility of raising your children in their image.

What is wrong with this conclusion?  Where is the equity assured to either party, or either sex.  By virtue of the educators amplification of this tale, it is now a mirror image of the governmental process of the judicial system and  using it as a precedent for punishment.  It's all BS!!!!!!! 

I am 100% behind every child getting an education, but not for that child getting a political indoctrination.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

If a 13 year old boy is handcuffed and arrested by super duper tuff guy cops at the word of another 13 year old student, why hasn't Brett Kavanaugh been handcuffed and arrested, how about Keith Ellison, why didn't the cops slap on the cuff of these "adults" for the same reason?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, steve4102 said:

If a 13 year old boy is handcuffed and arrested by super duper tuff guy cops at the word of another 13 year old student, why hasn't Brett Kavanaugh been handcuffed and arrested, how about Keith Ellison, why didn't the cops slap on the cuff of these "adults" for the same reason?

Because he was in a private inquisition chamber being accused of sexual assault, where they were accused in public and had enough witnesses around, (and lawyers) to prevent it.  The schools have taken the #me too to the same idiotic extreme as the “zero tolerance” rule, which was designed for illegal drugs, etc.  

As janice6 pointed out above, schools have become indoctrination centers.  They certainly don’t educate.  

And don’t blame the cop so much.  When a school principal makes that kind of accusation, they have little choice.  

Save your ire for those who truly caused the problem and don’t focus on that picture of the handcuffed boy, disgusting as the picture is.  It is the old bait and switch, you concentrate on that picture, and the real criminals get to fade into the background.  That’s why I said to pursue both civil and criminal penalties against the real criminals, and large enough to really hurt.  And keep in mind that if the girls make false statements to the police, that is also a criminal act.  

That principal did what she did to focus the family and friends on the police, not her.  I still say to swear out a criminal warrant against her.  Two hours of third degree of a 13 year old is child abuse.  JMHO.  

Hawk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brown Hawk said:

Because he was in a private inquisition chamber being accused of sexual assault, where they were accused in public and had enough witnesses around, (and lawyers) to prevent it.  The schools have taken the #me too to the same idiotic extreme as the “zero tolerance” rule, which was designed for illegal drugs, etc.  

As janice6 pointed out above, schools have become indoctrination centers.  They certainly don’t educate.  

And don’t blame the cop so much.  When a school principal makes that kind of accusation, they have little choice.  

Save your ire for those who truly caused the problem and don’t focus on that picture of the handcuffed boy, disgusting as the picture is.  It is the old bait and switch, you concentrate on that picture, and the real criminals get to fade into the background.  That’s why I said to pursue both civil and criminal penalties against the real criminals, and large enough to really hurt.  And keep in mind that if the girls make false statements to the police, that is also a criminal act.  

That principal did what she did to focus the family and friends on the police, not her.  I still say to swear out a criminal warrant against her.  Two hours of third degree of a 13 year old is child abuse.  JMHO.  

Hawk

So, why are cops not cuffed, arrested and hauled of to jail when they are accused of misconduct? Why do they get to go home on paid leave until an investigation is complete? 

Why did  Law Enforcement not do an investigation before the arrest?

Maybe they should be treated the same way they treat 13 year old boys.

Guilty first, innocent second.

Edited by steve4102
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, steve4102 said:

So, why are cops not cuffed, arrested and hauled of to jail when they are accused of misconduct? Why do they get to go home on paid leave until an investigation is complete? 

Innocent until proven guilty.  But when someone is accused of a violent crime, which sexual assault is, they have to certain things to protect others, and themselves, no matter what they might personally feel.  It is not their job to decide guilt or innocence.  

But you are venting your rage on the wrong person.  You are taking the bait and switch and swallowing it wholesale.  Your rage over the picture is diverting you from the criminal who set this picture up to divert rage from herself.

This criminal commited child abuse for two da**** HOURS then set up the picture by calling the police, BEFORE his parents or a lawyer could get there.  She is the one who set up this up.  She did it because it would enrage people like you, and I. And divert attention from her blatant CRIMINAL act, because a picture will cause more emotion, and focus attention on the picture, NOT the criminal act that caused the picture to be taken.  

So start picking on the criminal.  Get people pointed at her.  Get petitions for her removal.  Get the superintendent and each member of the school board, the mayor and the city council, all of them, bombarded with citizens complaints about her and her abuse of a minor.  She needs to be hit with everything she tried to set up for this boy and his family.  

Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate on that two hours of abuse.  Get yourself first, then everyone else on it.  Keep in mind and concentrate on that two hours of physical, mental, emotional, and verbal abuse by someone who was hired to prevent that from happening, not on the decoy she set up to funnel your rage against instead of her.

It is time to hit the real criminals, not the people they continually set up as decoys for our rage.  The rage is justified, just aim it at the real target.  

One last thought.  If another thirteen year old had been caught getting ready to shoot up that school, would you be so hot about him being taken out in handcuffs?  

I feel the rage, but we need to stop it by going after the criminals, not the poor cop who is deliberately set up as a target for that rage.  

Hawk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, steve4102 said:

Update: We have exceeded our goal thanks to tremendous support and an amazing article written by Chadwick Moore for dangerous.com. We have now retained an excellent attorney, better than we had originally hoped for. I cannot begin to express our gratitude for all the support. I'm leaving the fundraiser up for the duration to cover costs if we decide to pursue civil litigation after we win the criminal case. If we decide not to pursue civil litigation, whatever is left over will be split up between someone else's defense and Keith's 529 college fund

https://fundly.com/defense-fund-for-keith-bailey-1

They damn well better file civil charges against the school, the little snot nosed lying POS girls, their parents and the Police department.

If this is true, I say file the biggest damn lawsuit they can against the school, the kids, their parents, and the PD.

Burn them all down! (figuratively)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 9:36 AM, steve4102 said:

there are different rules for different people. do you know this quote? "some are more equal than others"

if you are a cop or other govt employee then you are always innocent until proven guilty and then they might not even bother charging you with any crime like the cop who choked the black guy to death for selling one cigarette in NYC.

then if you are really special like hillary you are above all laws and have no worries but some white boy in 8th grade is guilty until proven guiltier.

the girls who accused him will not get in any trouble even if they lied to the cops because they will get the special pass that women always get(i dont know your language rules on here because i just signed up after hearing about this story)

• Like 2

That's a rather inflammatory article, written in support of one viewpoint. What do other accounts of the "incident" show or do not show?

Objectivity needs to be applied when investigating violation(s) of law or regulation. Based on the narrative presented, I see no reason(s) as to why the student was arrested. The earlier claim of assault requires some evidentiary support [video tape, injuries consistent with the narrative, independent witnesses not connected to the disputants, prior history of physical / verbal conflict, etc.] and not merely an allegation. 

I'd want to see more of the evidence and the story before I'd join those protesting for someone's "hide".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1