What do they have on Sessions?

fortyofforty

Just now, fortyofforty said:

Don't be stupid.

Comey wasn't admitting to his own crimes.  Comey laid out the crimes committed by Hillary, your goddess.

You present those details to a Grand Jury.  The Grand Jury indicts or not.  That is when the formal determination is made.  However, when your friends cover up and refuse to even present the facts to a Grand Jury, that should tell you something.  Try to think for yourself.  Don't be led by the nose like a cow.

It's high time to have some neutral observer look into all these possible criminal acts.  What are you afraid of?  I think it's pretty obvious.  You don't want the truth to come out, because you might see your heroine Hillary frog-marched off to federal prison.

When was the grand jury seated?

i tried but obviously having a conversation is beyond your political case of rabies.

your goddess, your friends, heroine.....

Your knees are jerking terribly

MAGA,MAGA Trump, build the wall, lock her up, drain the swamp.

?

have a good night

2 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

And you still failed to answer my very simple question:

What is the difference between "extremely careless" and "grossly negligent"?  Use a dictionary, if you need to.

I did, don’t need a dictionary. Just some reading comprehension

“extreme careless” is not a crime

“grossly negligent” is

the difference is an indictment

28 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I did, don’t need a dictionary. Just some reading comprehension

“extreme careless” is not a crime

“grossly negligent” is

the difference is an indictment

If you presented the details of what Hillary your goddess did to a Grand Jury, what would they vote?  The indictment doesn't come when a corrupt FBI head refuses to even bring the evidence to a Grand Jury.  Hence, the need for a Special Counsel to do a proper investigation.  The fact that you refuse to see the problem says much about you and your level of honesty.  I'm done.  It's no wonder you get pwned here by the other guys.

33 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

When was the grand jury seated?

i tried but obviously having a conversation is beyond your political case of rabies.

MAGA,MAGA Trump, build the wall, lock her up, drain the swamp.

?

have a good night

There is no Grand Jury.  That's the whole point.  Holy ******* ****, it's like talking to a rubber ball.

36 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

When you don't have facts use personal attacks.  How Obama of you.  lol

I myself have linked proof of Sessions' criminal acts.  Why are you so afraid to click a link?

Edited by Boogieman

5 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

There is no Grand Jury.  That's the whole point.  Holy ****ing ****, it's like talking to a rubber ball.

There isn’t going to be one. There was never going to be one. Trump can’t get you one.

it is not going to happen. No wonder you people get owned by political campaign slogans

nobody is above the law, but the ones who are...... because the write the laws

holy ******* **** it’s like talking to a ******* wall with Trump graffiti all over it

naw, that doesn’t make me feel better. Just **** off

Edited by Dric902

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

There isn’t going to be one. There was never going to be one. Trump can’t get you one.

it is not going to happen. No wonder you people get owned by political campaign slogans

nobody is above the law, but the ones who are...... because the write the laws

holy ******* **** it’s like talking to a ******* wall with Trump graffiti all over it

naw, that doesn’t make me feel better. Just **** off.

OMG.gif

Its simple really.

The Republicans don't know how to play the game.

Go back even further then Lynch and Holder.  How about Janet Reno?  She was the "protector" of the President.  Took the heat for the Branch Davidians debacle, that fried dozens of innocent children.

How about Robert Kennedy?  When he and Jack were bopping Marilyn, old Bobby made sure to keep Jacks "ladies" out of the press. 

The R's think by being high handed it proves they are adults and won't get down in the mud with the Democrats.

What it amounts to, the R's get snookered at these kinds of events every time.

R's are so terrified of the mainstream press they cower like children, crying "please don't hit me again". 

• Like 1

I think we can clearly see the reason why we need a Special Counsel to investigate these potential crimes.  Until there is one, we will never get to the bottom of anything.  So, there you have it.  The Fascist Left stone wall, protecting Hillary and Comey and Strzok and Page and McCabe and Lynch and Holder and Obama.  The Fascists all stick together.

• Like 1

Just now, fortyofforty said:

I think we can clearly see the reason why we need a Special Counsel to investigate these potential crimes.  Until there is one, we will never get to the bottom of anything.  So, there you have it.  The Fascist Left stone wall, protecting Hillary and Comey and Strzok and Page and McCabe and Lynch and Holder and Obama.  The Fascists all stick together.

Sessions' refusal to call for a special counsel (or more) seems to all but prove a cover up.  

2 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Sessions' refusal to call for a special counsel (or more) seems to all but prove a cover up.  

Absolutely it does.  We are not getting to the bottom of anything, just letting the clock run out.  Why?  That's the key question.  I know why Rosenstein is dragging his feet, since he's in the middle of it.  So is Mueller, who was appointed only after a crafted media leak campaign by his protegee, Comey.

Democrats don't believe there was any collusion.  Democrats only want to keep Trump occupied dealing with an endless stream of charges and accusations.  It's all about weakening the Trump Administration, and planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of the public.

When hit with facts, they just play stupid and give a serious of mindless answers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fortyofforty said:

That's the whole point, isn't it?  With "answers" like those, we absolutely need an Independent Counsel.  By his own words, he proves my point.

I don't understand why there hasn't been a special counsel already.  With the same latitude as the one investigating Russian collusion.  No holds barred.  Nothing sacred.  

4 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

I don't understand why there hasn't been a special counsel already.  With the same latitude as the one investigating Russian collusion.  No holds barred.  Nothing sacred.  

Exactly right.  It doesn't make sense, logically, to see all these allegations, all this evidence, all this information pointing to serious crimes--up to a potential coup d'etat--and not have an independent body look into it.  We saw how the FBI twisted itself to avoid charging Hillary Clinton, so it's proven it is incapable of such politically-charged investigations.

• Like 1