What do they have on Sessions?

fortyofforty

59 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I don’t remember that one

Ollie went to prison for a while, now he makes a hundred times what he did before and is a hero of the right

Scooter spent a few months in a country club jail till the end of the administration gave him a pardon. Now his speaking fees are huge.

rules of evidence are a real bitch......till you’re the one needing them

I presented just a sampling of the evidence, none of which you have been able to refute.  That speaks volumes.  I'll ask again, what do they have on Sessions?  The evidence of criminal activity is irrefutable, as we've seen with Comey's own testimony.  Yet, no real investigation.  None.  Add all the other things I mentioned and the mystery deepens.  Rules of evidence are a real bitch, especially when there's a mountain of it against Hillary.  Not that you want to hear it.

19 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

I presented just a sampling of the evidence, none of which you have been able to refute.  That speaks volumes.  I'll ask again, what do they have on Sessions?  The evidence of criminal activity is irrefutable, as we've seen with Comey's own testimony.  Yet, no real investigation.  None.  Add all the other things I mentioned and the mystery deepens.  Rules of evidence are a real bitch, especially when there's a mountain of it against Hillary.  Not that you want to hear it.

You presented a sampling of allegations, none of which have been proven. That speaks volumes about how you seem to think the judicial system works.

the evidence of criminal activity is nonexistent, the accusations of criminal activity are ratings magnets for pundits and commentators.

a mystery, regardless of the depth has never resulted in criminal charges.

name some of the evidence? Any that could be admitted in a court. Not accusations, we just know, how else, but of course, must have been.

is Hillary corrupt..hell yes.

Is she criminally prosecutable....sorry, but no.

same with Obama, Holder, Lynch, Bill.

now Kerry could and should be investigated for violating the Logan Act.

(you do realize that nobody has ever been charged with violating the Logan Act, right?)

Edited by Dric902

23 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

There he is.....must have been dinner time 

I’ll tell you up front this time.....I’m not reading your posts.

im just trying to get you worked up till mom disciplines you again.

They very definition of trolling.  And you were so easily manipulated into admitting it.  

Oh, and I put your mom in an Uber 20 minutes ago.  She should be home soon...son.  lol

troll spank.gif

Edited by Boogieman

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

You presented a sampling of allegations, none of which have been proven. That speaks volumes about how you seem to think the judicial system works.

the evidence of criminal activity is nonexistent, the accusations of criminal activity are ratings magnets for pundits and commentators.

a mystery, regardless of the depth has never resulted in criminal charges.

name some of the evidence? Any that could be admitted in a court. Not accusations, we just know, how else, but of course, must have been.

is Hillary corrupt..hell yes.

Is she criminally prosecutable....sorry, but no.

same with Obama, Holder, Lynch, Bill.

now Kerry could and should be investigated for violating the Logan Act.

(you do realize that nobody has ever been charged with violating the Logan Act, right?)

Allegations made, under oath, by the former Director of the FBI, for one.  Allegations of serious crimes, which are admitted to by those who committed them, as with Hillary Clinton and her deleted emails, should be investigated by a credible body.  Clearly, the DOJ and FBI are incapable of conducting an investigation of Hillary Clinton because they are as biased as you are.

You are wrong about Hillary.  My last attempt at getting anything resembling honesty from you.  What is the difference between grossly negligent and extremely careless?

You do realize that your friends all screamed that Flynn should be charged with violating the Logan Act, right?

• Like 1

Just now, fortyofforty said:

Allegations made, under oath, by the former Director of the FBI, for one.  Allegations of serious crimes, which are admitted to by those who committed them, as with Hillary Clinton and her deleted emails, should be investigated by a credible body.  Clearly, the DOJ and FBI are incapable of conducting an investigation of Hillary Clinton because they are as biased as you are.

You are wrong about Hillary.  My last attempt at getting anything resembling honesty from you.  What is the difference between grossly negligent and extremely careless?

You do realize that your friends all screamed that Flynn should be charged with violating the Logan Act, right?

In a court of law.....or in front of congressional cameras. Different thing to posture and dodge with a congressman and testifying in a court of law.

if they thought they could be prosecuted for what they were admitting........you think they would have admitted it on camera

im not wrong about Hillary, she is corrupt as hell.

im right about the legal system that can’t indict on accusation. The difference between gross negligence and extreme carelessness is an indictment.

my friends have never screamed for any indictment of Flynn. And he wasn’t charged with anything under the Logan Act.

im the one that said if Kerry isn’t charged under the Logan Act then. Mueller should shut down his investigation as that’s supposed to be what it is about.

just because I’m not chanting “lock her up” and thinking that it will actually happen, you jump to the opposite extreme.

Honesty, your friends, biased as you are. 

Anyone who doesn’t agree and follow the crowd into foolishness must therefore be a liberal Hillary loving friend of the democrooks, right?

dont be a sheep.

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

In a court of law.....or in front of congressional cameras. Different thing to posture and dodge with a congressman and testifying in a court of law.

if they thought they could be prosecuted for what they were admitting........you think they would have admitted it on camera

im not wrong about Hillary, she is corrupt as hell.

im right about the legal system that can’t indict on accusation. The difference between gross negligence and extreme carelessness is an indictment.

my friends have never screamed for any indictment of Flynn. And he wasn’t charged with anything under the Logan Act.

im the one that said if Kerry isn’t charged under the Logan Act then. Mueller should shut down his investigation as that’s supposed to be what it is about.

just because I’m not chanting “lock her up” and thinking that it will actually happen, you jump to the opposite extreme.

Honesty, your friends, biased as you are. 

Anyone who doesn’t agree and follow the crowd into foolishness must therefore be a liberal Hillary loving friend of the democrooks, right?

dont be a sheep.

Don't be stupid.

Comey wasn't admitting to his own crimes.  Comey laid out the crimes committed by Hillary, your goddess.

You present those details to a Grand Jury.  The Grand Jury indicts or not.  That is when the formal determination is made.  However, when your friends cover up and refuse to even present the facts to a Grand Jury, that should tell you something.  Try to think for yourself.  Don't be led by the nose like a cow.

It's high time to have some neutral observer look into all these possible criminal acts.  What are you afraid of?  I think it's pretty obvious.  You don't want the truth to come out, because you might see your heroine Hillary frog-marched off to federal prison.