• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

9 hours ago, Mike said:

See that is where you are confusing stuff. He can say **** you I will not sign this until XYZ is removed, if they do not remove then the guy you quoted (see below) should have vetoed it and had it fixed. Instead he magically found the "if any" leeway to ban something. By signing it he himself is responsible for the contents.

You say it was worth it to give away what others have so you get what you want, that is the dictionary definition of a Fudd.

Obviously you are not going to see that banning stuff is a bad thing so I give up, feel free to worship the "conservative" that screwed gun owners for multiple generations. 

Thanks, I was having trouble finding the dictionary definition of “Fudd”

I always thought it was a hunter for gun control

a representative republic is the very dictionary definition of compromise. One party absolute rule makes for a knee jerk, absolutist reformation every few years. Civilizations don’t last that way.

”turning the Titanic” is a lot more stable than fighter jock maneuvers every administration. 

Full auto was already ‘nearly’ banned under the NFA along with state lines being treated like national borders when it comes to transporting firearms, every ammo purchase was recorded and saved. The ‘86 limit on automatic firearms wasn’t a new thing, it was a Democrat attempt at a limit of an already existing restriction that would have been, without the whole ‘compromise’ thing a complete ban.

incrementalism works over time, absolutism loses and then complains about it. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. If you try it all at once, you choke.

focus on the direction and you get closer to your destination. Shortcuts get you lost

other citizens, with other representation, have different opinions. And they carry as much weight as any other. 

The writings of the Founders about the writing of the Constitution are fascinating. Forward thinking, well constructed. Slow moving, deliberative, considered legislative action, makes for a long lasting Republic that doesn’t tear itself apart.

Thats why it has lasted so long.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Mike said:

Since she is a carpet muncher she is protected and able to do anything she wants. If you disagree with her you are a homophobic, bigot, who hates...………………...

I'll accept that!  If criticism is stifled by name calling, I'll take the name calling to make my point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.c194f2634deb1353cd3930b4ac115931.png

Like other despots, the left is looking for people to threaten violence on those who disagree with them.  Antifa is the only choice they have.  criminals hide behind masks.  So do children playing games.  These people think that dressing as ghetto thugs is intimidating.  It's still only their perception.  Pretty pathetic.

Blood and pain in video games aren't real.  Try to threaten the patriots of this country and they will experience it for real. 

Politicians have no redeeming virtues, along with those they believe will support them.  My money is on those who fight for their families and their country.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2