• Replies 113.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Trans woman left sobbing in JFK Airport after TSA agent hit her [sic] testicles.

Patrick Reilly - Updated March 27, 2023, 9:04 a.m. ET
(Yeah, this article is a year old, but isn’t it sweet when you can go back and read this stuff and you still get a really good laugh out of it?)
A transgender woman was left in tears at JFK Airport after she [sic] claimed a TSA agent punched her [sic] in the testicles while she [sic] was going through security, the Daily Mail reported.
The unidentified flyer took to social media to vent about the incident, in which she (sic) said the agent “humiliated” her [sic] in front of everyone in a series of posts that have since been deleted, according to the outlet.

“hi so a tsa agent at jfk airport punched me in the genitalia, yelled at me for having a penis (?) and humiliated me in front of everyone after i told her to please stop,”

She [sic] captioned a photo of her [sic] crying in the airport bathroom, according to a screenshot of the post.
But the embarrassment didn’t stop there, according to the woman. [sic]

“[The TSA agent] followed me into the women’s bathroom and began talking about me to a coworker while I sobbed in a stall,” she wrote, asking friends on the internet for advice as to what she should do.
In a follow-up post, she [sic] said she [sic] was left crying for over an hour and said “my balls still hurt so bad,” according to a screenshot from the Daily Mail.
She [sic] does not want the TSA agent to be fired, she [sic] said in a separate post, but wanted “her educated and the entirety of tsa abolished altogether.”
In response to the woman’s [sic] posts, JFK Airport apologized for the incident.
“We apologize again for your experience,” the airport tweeted in response, according to the Daily Mail. “Your comments have been noted and shared.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11902891/Transgender-woman-posts-sobbing-selfie-bathroom-claiming-TSA-agent-punched-testicles.html

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 7.58.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 8.17.02 PM.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Trans woman left sobbing in JFK Airport after TSA agent hit her [sic] testicles.

Patrick Reilly - Updated March 27, 2023, 9:04 a.m. ET
(Yeah, this article is a year old, but isn’t it sweet when you can go back and read this stuff and you still get a really good laugh out of it?)
A transgender woman was left in tears at JFK Airport after she [sic] claimed a TSA agent punched her [sic] in the testicles while she [sic] was going through security, the Daily Mail reported.
The unidentified flyer took to social media to vent about the incident, in which she (sic) said the agent “humiliated” her [sic] in front of everyone in a series of posts that have since been deleted, according to the outlet.

“hi so a tsa agent at jfk airport punched me in the genitalia, yelled at me for having a penis (?) and humiliated me in front of everyone after i told her to please stop,”

She [sic] captioned a photo of her [sic] crying in the airport bathroom, according to a screenshot of the post.
But the embarrassment didn’t stop there, according to the woman. [sic]

“[The TSA agent] followed me into the women’s bathroom and began talking about me to a coworker while I sobbed in a stall,” she wrote, asking friends on the internet for advice as to what she should do.
In a follow-up post, she [sic] said she [sic] was left crying for over an hour and said “my balls still hurt so bad,” according to a screenshot from the Daily Mail.
She [sic] does not want the TSA agent to be fired, she [sic] said in a separate post, but wanted “her educated and the entirety of tsa abolished altogether.”
In response to the woman’s [sic] posts, JFK Airport apologized for the incident.
“We apologize again for your experience,” the airport tweeted in response, according to the Daily Mail. “Your comments have been noted and shared.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11902891/Transgender-woman-posts-sobbing-selfie-bathroom-claiming-TSA-agent-punched-testicles.html

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 7.58.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 8.17.02 PM.png

TSA is a pile of garbage. I’m sorry for this person here. They don’t really do anything but degrade grandma’s and apparently trannies. And normal people too. They fail at their real job. They aren’t even armed real cops. Who are they gonna stop in a motivated situation? They’re a load of crap and probably part of the reason people don’t fly. Probably part of the reason airlines are hurting, aside from the miserable experience of being on a plane.

• Like 3