Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

Florida Man Has Firearms Rights Taken Away Over Mistaken Identity

"Carpenter had never met the woman in question and never lived at the address listed in the restraining order. Moreover, other than being white, he looked nothing like the man the terrorized the woman."

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/florida-man-has-firearms-rights-taken-away-over-mistaken-identity/#axzz5x3496KJU

The comments are worth reading.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Sad 1

• Replies 113.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

"Carpenter had never met the woman in question and never lived at the address listed in the restraining order. Moreover, other than being white, he looked nothing like the man the terrorized the woman."

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/florida-man-has-firearms-rights-taken-away-over-mistaken-identity/#axzz5x3496KJU

Pretty soon "being white" will be enough, I'm sure.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Both Epstein guards.. Your Fired !
Jail Administrator.. Your Fired !
Director of Federal Bureau of Prisons.. Your Fired !
Deputy Director of Bureau of Prisons.. Your Fired !
Next ?

image.png.ffdd241a6479ef3de6da4f5ecb11208c.png

I bet the arguments in private are about which is worse, crap like this where everyone can see what's going on, or risking taking down the whole political system due to the perversions and dishonesty of all of our most "noted" politicians going public.

Crap is flying everywhere and only buckets of money will keep this from the public.

But I do believe it will be kept from the public by any means possible.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I'll bet this guy will realize that cops are not to be trusted after this debacle. Since they knowing do "what is wrong" just to collect a pay check and pension, while possibly ruining peoples lives.

11 hours ago, janice6 said:

I bet the arguments in private are about which is worse, crap like this where everyone can see what's going on, or risking taking down the whole political system due to the perversions and dishonesty of all of our most "noted" politicians going public.

Crap is flying everywhere and only buckets of money will keep this from the public.

There's going to be some hurt feelings since some of those people are loosing very large pay checks.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, janice6 said:

Keeping it from the public is why they got fired. It made too many people look bad.

headlines get more people fired than incompetence 

• Thanks 1

Bad Karma?

Sean Buchanan was a 45-year-old father of five who was also an immigrant’s rights activist.  Buchanan was a vocal critic of Trump’s “racist” immigration policies.  He was killed in Colorado by Miguel Ramirez Valiente, an illegal alien from El Salvador, who had been ordered deported but sought sanctuary at a church in Colorado.  Valiente had become the emotional face of the immigration debate crying to the media that he had to stay in the United States to support his family.  Buchanan’s wife requested that in lieu of flowers, mourners donate to Casa de Paz, an immigrant’s group that provides services to illegal immigrants.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This One Just Sounds Way Too Fishy

Either the alleged racists are really stupid, or this is a really good advertising campaign for a new restaurant.  A&I’s Chicken Shack is a black-owned and operated restaurant that recently opened in Siler City, North Carolina.  The owners allegedly received a letter that stated “You will not make it here.  Leave town or we will help you.”  There were also references to Trump and making America great again in the letter.  The writers of the letter signed it “White Nationalists.”  After posting the letter, the citizens have responded by filling the tables.  Apologies to A&I’s Chicken Shack if the letter is legitimate, but signing it “White nationalists?”  They should have just signed it “Dastardly Whiplash.”  Chatham County sheriff Mike Robertson is investigating who wrote the letter stating it will lead to felony charges.  He may not want to investigate too deeply considering the owners don’t have friends in high places like Jussie Smollett.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More Orwellian Social Justice in Britain

The Advertising Standards Authority in Great Britain recently banned an ad by Volkswagen.  The crime?  The males in the ad were depicted in adventurous situations while the women were depicted sleeping in a tent or caring for a baby in a carriage while the men were out doing adventurous stuff.    Likewise, one cream cheese spread ad was banned because the men in the ad did not appear to care for their children effectively.  The ads were banned because they “depict harmful gender stereotypes.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1