• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

d3418d0d732d75c1.png

Cornpop and me used to drive 18 wheelers coast to coast and back in one day and somtines two or 3 times in one day, and we fought together side by side in the revolution because the British king was a homophobe and a racist. C'mon man! You don't need an assault weapon. Just saw off your shotgun and carry it under your coat like my son and Cornpop. North Korea is our best friend and trading partner and don't u forget it! No more questions. I have to go potty. Too late anyway. Where's my boss, Ron Klain? What should i do? Which way is out?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I actually think it's a mixture of both.

Could be right, but there have been some nasty things going on throughout history that have been concealed from the general population.  We have always been told we are that shining beacon on the hill, while lots has been going on we never hear about.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.a756f28a81ff59f3c398b64a51530688.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/federal-judge-upholds-georgia-election-integrity-initiatives-stacey-abrams-whines/

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/federal-judge-upholds-georgia-election-integrity-practices-deals-blow

"A federal judge ruled Friday that Georgia’s election integrity practices requiring voter ID and citizenship checks are legal and constitutional, rejecting arguments of racism and voter suppression from the state’s Democrat nominee for governor, Stacey Abrams, just weeks before Election Day.

U.S. District Judge Steve C. Jones, an Obama appointee, issued the ruling, after a lengthy trial, handing a major victory to Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who aggressively defended the state’s election integrity laws from a legal assault by Abrams voter group Fair Fight Inc. and other liberals."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

The Biden administration is enforcing racist policies, there's no way you can call it anything else.

:shooting-two-guns:    :5.9LMagnum_10:    Wasn't there a VOMIT emoji ?   Watching that CxxT makes me sick, and her "boss" also   YUCKYPOO

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.a756f28a81ff59f3c398b64a51530688.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/federal-judge-upholds-georgia-election-integrity-initiatives-stacey-abrams-whines/

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/federal-judge-upholds-georgia-election-integrity-practices-deals-blow

"A federal judge ruled Friday that Georgia’s election integrity practices requiring voter ID and citizenship checks are legal and constitutional, rejecting arguments of racism and voter suppression from the state’s Democrat nominee for governor, Stacey Abrams, just weeks before Election Day.

U.S. District Judge Steve C. Jones, an Obama appointee, issued the ruling, after a lengthy trial, handing a major victory to Gov. Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, who aggressively defended the state’s election integrity laws from a legal assault by Abrams voter group Fair Fight Inc. and other liberals."

Another VOMITATIOUS POS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Volleyball Girls Banned From Locker Room For Refusing To Change In Front Of Boy Masquerading As Girl.
A high school in Vermont banned girls on its volleyball team from their own locker room after they expressed discomfort with changing in front of a male who pretends to be a female.
Teen girls on the Randolph Union High School volleyball team said a male student claiming to be transgender reportedly “made an inappropriate comment while members of the volleyball team were getting changed.”
When players and their parents raised concerns about teen girls sharing intimate spaces with someone of the opposite sex, the school told them state law allows for students claiming to be transgender to use whichever bathrooms and locker rooms they desire. The school is also investigating whether the team violated the school’s harassment, hazing, and bullying policy.
“My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change,” one of the volleyball girls, Blake Allen, told local news outlet WCAX3. “I feel like for stating my opinion, that I don’t want a biological man changing with me, that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.”
In addition to threatening punishment for students for speaking up about their discomfort, school administrators claimed that girls who do not want to share their protected space with the opposite sex should go out of their way to “change in privacy.”
“They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable, so pretty much 10 girls, to get changed in a single stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes. Where if one person got changed separately, it would take a minute, like no extra time,” Allen said.
In that same email to parents, high school officials said their investigation will primarily focus on allegations that the girls harassed the transgender student even though the school’s harassment policy specifically bars the kind of inappropriate comments the male student allegedly made.
“A hostile environment exists where the harassing conduct is severe, persistent or pervasive so as to deny or limit the student’s ability to participate in or benefit from the educational program on the basis of sex,” the sexual harassment section of the school handbook states.
Administrators at Randolph Union High School did not immediately respond to The Federalist’s request for comment. RUHS Co-Principal Caty Sutton told The Federalist post-publication that “Student safety is our District’s highest priority” but also indicated that RUHS officials “are not able to discuss any specific students because of federal privacy laws.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/30/volleyball-girls-banned-from-locker-room-for-refusing-to-change-in-front-of-boy-masquerading-as-girl/

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Volleyball Girls Banned From Locker Room For Refusing To Change In Front Of Boy Masquerading As Girl.
A high school in Vermont banned girls on its volleyball team from their own locker room after they expressed discomfort with changing in front of a male who pretends to be a female.
Teen girls on the Randolph Union High School volleyball team said a male student claiming to be transgender reportedly “made an inappropriate comment while members of the volleyball team were getting changed.”
When players and their parents raised concerns about teen girls sharing intimate spaces with someone of the opposite sex, the school told them state law allows for students claiming to be transgender to use whichever bathrooms and locker rooms they desire. The school is also investigating whether the team violated the school’s harassment, hazing, and bullying policy.
“My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change,” one of the volleyball girls, Blake Allen, told local news outlet WCAX3. “I feel like for stating my opinion, that I don’t want a biological man changing with me, that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.”
In addition to threatening punishment for students for speaking up about their discomfort, school administrators claimed that girls who do not want to share their protected space with the opposite sex should go out of their way to “change in privacy.”
“They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable, so pretty much 10 girls, to get changed in a single stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes. Where if one person got changed separately, it would take a minute, like no extra time,” Allen said.
In that same email to parents, high school officials said their investigation will primarily focus on allegations that the girls harassed the transgender student even though the school’s harassment policy specifically bars the kind of inappropriate comments the male student allegedly made.
“A hostile environment exists where the harassing conduct is severe, persistent or pervasive so as to deny or limit the student’s ability to participate in or benefit from the educational program on the basis of sex,” the sexual harassment section of the school handbook states.
Administrators at Randolph Union High School did not immediately respond to The Federalist’s request for comment. RUHS Co-Principal Caty Sutton told The Federalist post-publication that “Student safety is our District’s highest priority” but also indicated that RUHS officials “are not able to discuss any specific students because of federal privacy laws.”

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/30/volleyball-girls-banned-from-locker-room-for-refusing-to-change-in-front-of-boy-masquerading-as-girl/

:crazy:   

• Thanks 2