• Replies 113.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

NASCAR has up and gone woke according to Clay Travis of Outkick fame.
NASCAR announced on Tuesday that driver Denny Hamlin must complete a sensitivity training course after posting a meme from the show Family Guy directed towards Kyle Larson. Hamlin must start the course by the end of this week, according to NASCAR.
So, what did Hamlin say that caused him to be sentenced to re-education camp? Video clip at link.
Yep! THAT is now unacceptable because FEELINGS! Of course Hamlin had to issue a meaningless, contrived apology, which everyone knows he does not mean. But, sincerity is not valued by the left, so…….off to re-education camp for Denny Hamlin. Toyota also played up their fake outrage with this wimpy statement
“We have spoken with Denny Hamlin regarding his tweet from yesterday. Toyota supports NASCAR’s decision to mandate sensitivity training for Denny and we will all move forward together.”
Sounds so sincere doesn’t it? Of course it is not sincere, because everyone involved with this is pretending to be super duper OFFENDED!!! Because if they do not dance and feign offense, the Leftists will come after them. PATHETIC!!!
Of course, I must admit that I have even changed a bit due to the non-stop Outrageously Outrageous, Outrage from the left. Now, when I write anything that I feel might cause offense, hurt feelings, fake outrage, or butt hurt, I stop immediately. And then I smile, and post it any damn way because **** Cancel Culture!

https://daleygatordaleybabes.wordpress.com/2022/04/27/nascar-contracts-offendeditis-sentences-driver-for-tweet/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

907149c956336862.png

California/Oregon are taking out four hydroelectric plants on a shared river because fish.

Not admitted by environmentalists/leftists but the first “green” electricity and most efficiently produced and stored is hydroelectric. It is the only source of electricity which, within its range, can be easily increased or reduced as demand dictates. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1