• Replies 113.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

BEST LAYOFF EVER Dear Employees: As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Joe Biden is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Biden Harris' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more, fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

00d301453c1af098.jpg

Equality in poverty is not what people expect.  They each support this travesty on the assumption that they will be special.  Then they find that you're only special if your the one in charge..............  Equality --- BS!

• Like 2