Healthy Recipe Sites

Eric

I got nothing useful but really appreciate that link. I see plenty of ideas that will fit my current Paleo diet (basically no grains, no diary, no sugars), and its not easy to come up with variety, let alone being tasty. I just today threw out the remaining frozen pizzas, pasta and everything that was remotely processed. Down to meat, eggs, salad, veggies and water / tea. But its worth it: no more daily cramps / pain, high blood sugar, and I lost about 10 pounds around my waste in a bit over a month.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, crockett said:

I got nothing useful but really appreciate that link. I see plenty of ideas that will fit my current Paleo diet (basically no grains, no diary, no sugars), and its not easy to come up with variety, let alone being tasty. I just today threw out the remaining frozen pizzas, pasta and everything that was remotely processed. Down to meat, eggs, salad, veggies and water / tea. But its worth it: no more daily cramps / pain, high blood sugar, and I lost about 10 pounds around my waste in a bit over a month.

There is some tasty looking stuff there. I am going to try the butternut squash spiralized pasta this weekend. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 10:54 PM, Eric said:

There is some tasty looking stuff there. I am going to try the butternut squash spiralized pasta this weekend. 

I saw zucchini spaghetti somewhere, I have to figure out how to cut those. And that grilles chicken pesto is also a great idea. I planted some basil a couple months ago and its growing faster than I can eat it in salads.

Edited by crockett

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, crockett said:

I saw zucchini spaghetti somewhere, I have to figure out how to cut those. And that grilles chicken pesto is also a great idea. I planted some basil a couple months ago and its growing faster than I can eat it in salads.

Img_0554.jpg.6b48fd605b8526609d31a456e78e8246.jpg

You can get a veggie spiralizer for $20 or so, at most department stores. It will cut zucchini, squash, carrots, etc into continuous spirals. 

• Thanks 1