Random Posting

Eric

8 minutes ago, minderasr said:

Twg5LfT.jpg

The "FLO-GROWN" sticker used to be a thing around here. I always thought it was kinda ignorant. As far as I know, FLO has NEVER been an abbreviation for Florida. At one time the official abbreviation for Florida was FLA and now most people, including the PO use FL ... but never have I ever seen FLO used except for these ignorant stickers.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

The "FLO-GROWN" sticker used to be a thing around here. I always thought it was kinda ignorant. As far as I know, FLO has NEVER been an abbreviation for Florida. At one time the official abbreviation for Florida was FLA and now most people, including the PO use FL ... but never have I ever seen FLO used except for these ignorant stickers.

Had to be different to be copyrighted or trademarked. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Maybe they're speaking of that annoying woman in the Progressive Insurance commercials.

Flo-and-Snapshot.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1