Random Posting

Eric

At the end of their first date a young man brings the girl home. He leans against the wall and says, "Can I have a goodnight kiss? The girl says, "I can't. My parents would catch us." He says, "It's late. No one's up. They won't catch us." "No it's too risky" she replied. The young man begged, "Please just one kiss." Just then, the door opened and the girl's father appeared. He looked at his daughter and said, "Go ahead and kiss him already. Just tell him to quit leaning on the intercom."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

At the end of their first date a young man brings the girl home. He leans against the wall and says, "Can I have a goodnight kiss? The girl says, "I can't. My parents would catch us." He says, "It's late. No one's up. They won't catch us." "No it's too risky" she replied. The young man begged, "Please just one kiss." Just then, the door opened and the girl's father appeared. He looked at his daughter and said, "Go ahead and kiss him already. Just tell him to quit leaning on the intercom."

There is another version of that ...lt's a bit more .... risque 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

If you wanted 'anything' from her, would you wait until you got to the door at the end of the night when you just got done with a date? Hell no.

592248519_x-Blowjob-Intercom.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2