Beautiful Cars & Trucks

Eric

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Back when we were restoring and doing custom car work, a friend of ours rolled one of these into a little ball after a drunk drive.  He asked us to "fix it".  We laughed and told him no...…...

I stuck a Buick 3.8L V-6 in one onceand painted bright red, for a client. It was a fun little car. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
5 minutes ago, Bow Commander said:

That is freaking gorgeous. I'd love to own it. 

Yeah, I always loved that gen of Blazer and the green paint looks great with the woodgrain. Beautiful ride.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Needed a step ladder for the girls, or a hand

:aod:

I had a Dodge Ram charger and it was high also. 

I took the wife to a fancy dinner at the country club one night.  I thought about it and decided, what the Hell!  I drove the Ram Charger 4x4 that night.

Wife had on a long formal dress with all the accoutrements.  Got to the Club and dropped her off at the front door.  She is 5'2" and had to climb down from the truck.  She didn't complain.

Afterwards, I asked if she wanted to wait for me to pick her up at the door, or walk to the truck.  She said "pick me up".  So I got the truck and waited my turn to the front door.  There were a few women waiting for their husbands.  I pulled to the front and she opened the door.  Then she hiked her dress to the waist and climbed hand over hand into the truck.

I told her afterwards that I couldn't have been more proud of her!  She got a kick out of it too.