Most productive members so far

ChuteTheMall

Here are the first post whores to break a hundred:

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/theboresite.com\/core\/image.php?userid=2&dateline=1470709082"}[/img2]abbi

Administrator

12-19-2004

Today

Private Message

Rabbi

Administrator Today

162 posts Joined at 12-19-2004

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/theboresite.com\/core\/image.php?userid=94&dateline=1502316046"}[/img2]

Gun Shark

08-09-2017

Today

Private Message

Gun Shark

Junior Member Today

144 posts Joined at 08-09-2017

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/theboresite.com\/core\/image.php?userid=20&dateline=1502248952"}[/img2]

Bruce

08-08-2017

Today

Private Message

Bruce

Junior Member Today

130 posts Joined at 08-08-2017

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/theboresite.com\/core\/image.php?userid=15&dateline=1502221977"}[/img2]

NPTim

08-08-2017

Today

Private Message

NPTim

Junior Member Today

108 posts Joined at 08-08-2017

image.php?userid=1&dateline=1470628761

Eric

Big Giant Head

08-07-2016

Today

Private Message

Eric

Big Giant Head Today

105 posts Joined at 08-07-2016

Edited by ChuteTheMall
  • Like 1

Would like to give a big "hell yeah" to the above mentioned members! Not trying to give you a task, but it would also be of interest to know the most productive members that are not site owners. We should all be doing what we can to see that the site is successful, and contributing to the overall discussion will help. Do tell!!

I'll stick with quality ; not quantity. :whistling:

wp

No can do; three SAC trained killer dogs at home. The fur , as they say , would be flying.. Hell, one ran in the house one day carrying a red, black and yellow snake in her mouth. I'm trying to remember the damn rhyme while I am chasing the dog.

Edited by willie-pete

wp

I'm a-thinkin' that Rabbi cat may well be able to defeat doggies.

Even SAC doggies.

Red touch black okay for Jack.

Red touch yellow will kill a fellow.

Would like to give a big "hell yeah" to the above mentioned members! Not trying to give you a task, but it would also be of interest to know the most productive members that are not site owners. We should all be doing what we can to see that the site is successful, and contributing to the overall discussion will help. Do tell!!

I have nothing to do with ownership, management, or moderation of the site if that is what you are asking.

I am not sure I even like Rabbi cat

:couch:

• Administrators

I have nothing to do with ownership, management, or moderation of the site if that is what you are asking.

Rabbi cat is watching you and thinking of murder.

• Like 4

But it's kosher

• Administrators

That may take some tension off you since cats are usually looking at the humans closest to them thinking of murder

Oh yeah, he would kill me in a heartbeat....but for now, he is watching you....

• Like 1

wp

Found an easier way to remember doing research. A black head is the coral. Luckily she had a King Snake. The local Serpentarium will pay $ for corals; there is evidently a critical shortage of coral venom. Told me " Don't kill them. get them in a bucket and call me. I'll come out anytime.". Yeah, right; get them in a bucket..

would like to give a big "hell yeah" to the above mentioned members! Not trying to give you a task, but it would also be of interest to know the most productive members that are not site owners. We should all be doing what we can to see that the site is successful, and contributing to the overall discussion will help. Do tell!!

pcipc

gomo

• Like 1