Shooter at Houston mega church killed

Fog

Bear in mind that the four year election season is upon us. The Democrats can be expected to increase the frequency of mass murder incidents as part of their “disarm the law abiding” election campaigns.

For reference I suspect getting a mentally challenged person to strap on a bomb vest and detonate it in a crowded area requires about the same level of indoctrination as getting a different mentally challenged individual to attempt mass murder in a crowd using a gun. Maybe less, as the shooter can hope for infamy via media while the bomber disappears into the mists of time. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The back story is strange and confusing.  Ex is in a FL jail for failure to register as sex offender.  Grandma blames CPS and as a former CPS Inv. I agree they probably have a lot of blame.  That kid should have been removed long ago.  

As for the left and election, I imagine the left could convince a lot of their voters to go on a rampage of some sort.  Just look at BLM and Antifa.  If it don't fit the narrative of a white male Republican, the news journalists don't delve too much into the background.

Look at the KC Chief's parade.  They don't even wanna say it's gang related.  Lil' tookie got pissed of that Tre showed up to the parade.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...