Bye, China

MO Fugga

17 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

This just in, Musk is moving operations to Wyoming.

We can sit on it for decades, run everyone else out first. Then make the rest of the world pay through the nose. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

We can sit on it for decades, run everyone else out first. Then make the rest of the world pay through the nose. 

Normally I would agree but my feeling is we don't have decades.  Maybe a decade and I am skeptical of that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, El Spicoli said:

Normally I would agree but my feeling is we don't have decades.  Maybe a decade and I am skeptical of that.

We're good. Demographic decline doesn't affect us to the same degree as in China. They'll fold like a cheap suit in the next decade. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

We're good. Demographic decline doesn't affect us to the same degree as in China. They'll fold like a cheap suit in the next decade. 

It is hard to increase with war and famines.   A man of peace will broker a deal in Jerusalem and then break it and it will be the start of the end.  Minerals in China or Wyoming won't mean squat.    I am having this conversation on another forum where they are talking about. WW3 and Ukraine and Putin.   Though times are coming.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MO Fugga said:

They'll fold like a cheap suit in the next decade. 

I like you MO, so I've got to tell you, Chang Gordon been saying that for 10 plus yrs. I don't want you to embarrass yourself. 

And the litter box needs changing.

• Like 1