Aussie Gunsmith Issues Stark Warning to US Firearm Owners on Gun Control

minderasr

In a stark warning to U.S. gun owners, Australian weapons manufacturer Lance French says firearm control laws—once introduced—never stop expanding.

The owner of SGS Industries made the comments during the Western Australian Firearms Community Alliance meeting on April 1.

The meeting of gun owners and industry experts was held in reaction to impending state laws that will expand the gun control regime to ban high-powered firearms.

“Gun control doesn’t stop at a particular gun. It just keeps going. It’s relentless. It doesn’t stop,” French told The Epoch Times. “They’re making these false claims that certain items are dangerous when what’s dangerous is a person, and it’s a very low percentage of people.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/aussie-gunsmith-issues-stark-warning-to-us-firearm-owners-on-gun-control_5167181.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

What they also don't understand is what a population without access to firearms does when it reaches its breaking point. Hello "household chemicals in the proper proportions."  That's rather messier and less accurate than "My Little Armalite" and I don't think they understand precisely how available that information is.  But the liberal left in this country has reached a state of arrogant "I know better than you how to run your life" and they THINK they know how to manipulate the masses... until they don't anymore.  (Hello, my little alphabet agency watcher/traitor to the virtues this nation was founded upon!  The chair is against the wall.  John has a long mustache.  Etc.,etc.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

I have memories - probably flawed - the largest school mass murder was done with gasoline. 

It took place in a rural community in Michigan called Bath.

The perpetrator wasn't a young man - he was 55 years old.

The year was 1927.

In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.

The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself.

Police officers found another 500 pounds of unexploded pyrotol dynamite rigged up around the school’s basement, along with a container of gasoline that may have been placed there to cause a fire if the dynamite failed.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1927-bombing-remains-americas-deadliest-school-massacre-180963355/

• Sad 1

Just now, pipedreams said:

Police officers found another 500 pounds of unexploded pyrotol dynamite rigged up around the school’s basement, along with a container of gasoline that may have been placed there to cause a fire if the dynamite failed.

It took place in a rural community in Michigan called Bath.

The perpetrator wasn't a young man - he was 55 years old.

The year was 1927.

In an unspeakably horrible crime, Andrew Kehoe killed his wife and family, set his farm on fire - and then set off 500 pounds of explosives in one wing of an elementary school.

The blast killed 38 children aged 7 to 14, two teachers and four others -- and the bomber himself.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1927-bombing-remains-americas-deadliest-school-massacre-180963355/

I lived in Bath for 10 years.  The little cemetery in town is heartbreaking to walk through when you notice all the children that died on the same day in that bombing.

• Sad 2