Medical forum?

NPTim

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1711","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_297_1502399552186_384"}[/ATTACH] I used to have a similar photo to aid getting a grip on the "pain scale". Very lucky no one puked. I also didn't go into that often this doesn't hurt initially.

Edited by NPTim

OHGODNO!

People gon be postin' pics of they rashes, axin for advice! Don't y'all get enough underboob cheese AT WORK???

That stated, as soon as I figure out how to post pics, I'm in. Usually good for one good xray pic per weekend...

• Like 1

Apparently some folks are tired of more normal intercourse and urethral foreign bodies are a growing trend. Women have a short urethra. Push a little too far and...

A Zucchini???????!!!!!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1711","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-tempid":"temp_297_1502399552186_384"}[/ATTACH] I used to have a similar photo to aid getting a grip on the "pain scale". Very lucky no one puked. I also didn't go into that often this doesn't hurt initially.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"278A1B1300000578-3037748-image-m-23_1428967625431.jpg","data-attachmentid":3065}[/ATTACH]

278A1B1300000578-3037748-image-m-23_1428967625431.jpg.e02fa50fbab1e23f2737f201bdc16f09.jpg

• Like 2

That has got to be so embarrassing.

Saw a guy come into the ER once WITH HIS MOTHER the morning after his girlfriend lost a rubber fishing worm in his bladder. He wasn't overlying embarrassed to have mom there. If I were his GF I'd be embarrassed to be with such a mommy's boy.

• Like 2

Saw a guy come into the ER once WITH HIS MOTHER the morning after his girlfriend lost a rubber fishing worm in his bladder. He wasn't overlying embarrassed to have mom there. If I were his GF I'd be embarrassed to be with such a mommy's boy.

Worst I have heard of involved a guy's penis and a BBQ Grill. Apparently he got it in but not out. :wow:

Not sure how they resolved that one.

• Like 1

Worst I have heard of involved a guy's penis and a BBQ Grill. Apparently he got it in but not out. :wow:

Not sure how they resolved that one.

Straight razor I guess. Ever split a weinie?