Biden Admin bans importation of Russian Ammo

aomagrat

So lets see.

Russia tries to get rid of somebody by poisoning that person, for exposing their political corruption.

Meanwhile our corrupt administration puts an embargo on Russia for that act by banning ammo imports, all while ammo is scarce in our country because nobody trust our current administration.

That's like killing 3 birds with one stone.

I truly think we would be better off with no governments at all. I have more trust in my neighbors than any of those unproductive, power hungry clowns!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, crockett said:

So lets see.

Russia tries to get rid of somebody by poisoning that person, for exposing their political corruption.

Meanwhile our corrupt administration puts an embargo on Russia for that act by banning ammo imports, all while ammo is scarce in our country because nobody trust our current administration.

That's like killing 3 birds with one stone.

I truly think we would be better off with no governments at all. I have more trust in my neighbors than any of those unproductive, power hungry clowns!

I figure we can get by with at most 20% of the goverment we have and about 30% of the military. That goes for all levels, fed, state, local.

We would be a huge powerhouse still, feared and respected around the world, far more productive and lethal than we are now.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Fog said:

I figure we can get by with at most 20% of the goverment we have and about 30% of the military. That goes for all levels, fed, state, local.

We would be a huge powerhouse still, feared and respected around the world, far more productive and lethal than we are now.

Indeed. Keep the 10 carriers, add another 10, for precision work if needed, and modernize the nukes for everything else. Skip all the boot on ground BS.

Locally, bring back deputized citizens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Indeed. Keep the 10 carriers, add another 10, for precision work if needed, and modernize the nukes for everything else. Skip all the boot on ground BS.

Locally, bring back deputized citizens.

Add a few NUKE subs to that....

• Like 1

This is going to sound preachy...

As a nation we have too many soft people, we don't value challange, sport, character, life purpose. The ideals of chivalry, piety, comportment, and religious duty, have all been stolen and replaced by indulgence, anger, laziness and greed.

There is a mob that feeds the drainers on society and keeps them stealing from those that do value work and productivity. They hide behind the law enforcement and the military and rob good people so others can eat the spoils. It is a form of servitude and should be abhorant to any decent person.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1