Unraveling The Great Reset And The Irrational Global War On Carbon

pipedreams

A Vision for the Future

People should not forget that they are carbon-based units and that a war on carbon is essentially a war against them.

"The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset has been sold to the public as an opportunity to build a sustainable, carbon neutral future. The ubiquitous sound bite of build back better, or “build back greener,” as UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson recently rephrased it, suggests that recovery from the economic devastation, following the alleged pandemic, is a chance for the world to “reset.”"

UN Agenda 2030 states:

By 2020, substantially increase the number of cities and human settlements adopting and implementing integrated policies and plans towards.. adaptation to climate change, resilience to disasters, and develop and implement, in line with the Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction 2015-2030, holistic disaster risk management at all levels.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210315234428/https://www.wbcsd.org/contentwbc/download/1746/21728/1

https://www.technocracy.news/unraveling-the-great-reset-and-the-irrational-global-war-on-carbon/

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/the-not-so-great-carbon-reset

Being truly carbon neutral world wide is only possible by depopulation.

Now bring in the man-made covid virus and long-term effects of the vaccines.

- a virus that can't be eradicated and will kill people on an ongoing basis?

- planned reduced fertility rate through the vaccines?

- planned side effects that will shorten the average lifespan through the vaccines?

- planned side effects that will remove followers from the gene pool through the vaccines?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, crockett said:

Being truly carbon neutral world wide is only possible by depopulation.

Now bring in the man-made covid virus and long-term effects of the vaccines.

- a virus that can't be eradicated and will kill people on an ongoing basis?

- planned reduced fertility rate through the vaccines?

- planned side effects that will shorten the average lifespan through the vaccines?

- planned side effects that will remove followers from the gene pool through the vaccines?

You're looking at the Great "World Reset".  And, It can't be stopped.  The vaccine...IS the beast...

Soon...

that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

and that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

So that no one will have power to buy or sell unless he bears the stamp (mark, inscription), [that is] the name of the beast or the number of his name.

I think we are looking at the reason no alien contact has ever been made... "Intelligence" destroys itself before it ever gets out of its own solar system... we do things just because we can, endnote because we've answered "Yes," to the question of whether or not those things SHOULD be done.

12 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I think we are looking at the reason no alien contact has ever been made... "Intelligence" destroys itself before it ever gets out of its own solar system... we do things just because we can, endnote because we've answered "Yes," to the question of whether or not those things SHOULD be done.

That's not intelligence, it is the opposite. People feeling they are smart and know best, but they lack the ability to understand that they are NOT the smart ones around, aka the Dunning Kruger effect. This applies to most human beings. Once they vote their own kind into office, true evolution is halted, if not reversed.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, crockett said:

That's not intelligence, it is the opposite. People feeling they are smart and know best, but they lack the ability to understand that they are NOT the smart ones around, aka the Dunning Kruger effect. This applies to most human beings. Once they vote their own kind into office, true evolution is halted, if not reversed.

I understand what you are saying.  I was just defining "intelligence" very, very narrowly - as the ability to think of an action, not necessarily the ability to think without being influenced by emotions, or other instincts (that may or may not be relevant in the current environment), and definitely not the ability to think beyond the immediate desired results of that action (that is, without ever considering the longterm consequences of one's actions).  Did that make sense?  My brain is a little fried from the sun in the garden today...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

You're looking at the Great "World Reset".  And, It can't be stopped.  The vaccine...IS the beast...

Soon...

that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

and that no one will be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

So that no one will have power to buy or sell unless he bears the stamp (mark, inscription), [that is] the name of the beast or the number of his name.

I don't think so.  Of course, I'm biased because I'm heartily sick of the Book of Revelations right now because the pastor has been preaching from it all year.  And my personal opinion, backed up by nothing except some knowledge of history as it was written by the survivors, is that conditions have been far worse in previous centuries, and other eras have fit the details of the prophetic dream better than they do now.  Having said that, I think we are in for a world of hurt as a consequence of our own actions... people being people has gotten us where we are, and it isn't going to stop.  From a certain standpoint, my view would read as "Humans are inherently evil, that is, born of original sin."  From another viewpoint (which I manage to hold simulataneously, God only knows why) is that human beings have a number of instincts that are no longer a good fit for the modern environment we have created for ourselves, and we are mostly too stupid to recognize that and learn to allow/account for it in our actions, individually and collectively.