COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I posted something like that one time and I got smited and verbally abused.

Any place something like that draws that type of ire, Is not a place I want to be or people I want to be around.  My responses would certainly get me banned.  Half the world has forgotten or have No knowledge about the Nuremberg  Trials.  God knows NOTHING of actual history is actually taught in our "scroools" (as Rush use to say) nowdays.

Hell half our country don't even remember 9-11.  "Pearl Harbor"???  What's that....:sadangel:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

So what about stopping its use? Doesn’t J&J have a track record of defective products?

6 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

NEST688zzaasimple_inline_nt8swdogszzzz.jpg

Nothing funny about being required to be jabbed as a condition of employment. Hopefully this will collapse the movie. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Any place something like that draws that type of ire, Is not a place I want to be or people I want to be around.  My responses would certainly get me banned.  Half the world has forgotten or have No knowledge about the Nuremberg  Trials.  God knows NOTHING of actual history is actually taught in our "scroools" (as Rush use to say) nowdays.

Hell half our country don't even remember 9-11.  "Pearl Harbor"???  What's that....:sadangel:

Joe McCarthy, who was attacked by all “good people” including big names in media, was right about the infiltration of Communists into the education industry, government, and the media. Removing “civics” and “history” from K-12 in favor of “social studies” was part of what he foresaw.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8d989f8555baca40.jpeg

It’s a no-go, Joe blow.

Joe has solved nothing. He has made everything worse. More people died from Covid under his watch than under Trump’s and a lot of those people died from the devastating side effects of the vaccines. Despite the constant pro-vax barrage from corporate media (who receive Big Pharma advertising dollars), people are waking up and realizing the vaccines are neither safe nor effective.

https://grrrgraphics.com/old-man-winter-joe-blow/

• Like 2