Another Missile Site Up For Sale Jump to Latest Follow

willie-pete

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-missile-bunker-in-the-arizona-desert-untouched-for-decades/ss-BB1f2jfG?li=BBnb7Kz&fbclid=IwAR0khSK8E5LoIMzyjlvLtTK3yUzARMYmnDfPRkdlNNdSdnuqUKjEl2pbUuQ#image=25

"
The military bunker that time forgot
Decommissioned decades ago, this historic missile bunker has sat abandoned for years but has recently opened its blast doors to the 21st century. Currently up for sale, the underground complex provides a fascinating insight into America's military history and the nuclear fear of the Cold War era. Click or scroll through to see for yourself...
"

A series of 25 slides of another Titan site up for sale. Don't believe everything they say though. For instance on Slide #3

" America's concealed compounds were in operation for more than 20 years, according to Realtor, and would have been monitored full-time by a team of undercover employees. "

Undercover employees = 4 twenty-odd year olds who would have rather not been there. :anim_rofl2:

And Slide # 25

" In addition to all this space, there's also a private well and electricity on site, which would make any renovation works that little bit easier. "

the picture is actually what we called the ALS - Aerospace Lift Station - our name for it; not it's official name ; the pump on the bottom of the silo that pumped out waste from the toilet, shower, sinks, etc. to the holding pond upstairs. That holding pond was affectionately what we called the " turd farm ".

I can tell a story of what happens when that pump blows out a flange seal.      image.gif.5d83da73c948d51ed39946fa7209ec9b.gif:ack2:

that is surprisingly intact.

most are gutted of everything especially anything electrical.

that`d be a good buy to me.

53 minutes ago, MO Fugga said:

What a ripoff. No missle included? Pfft.

guy in North Korea can sell you one, i wouldn't try to launch it though..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

For once, something made in China doesn't sound so bad.

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2021 at 7:38 PM, holyjohnson said:

I don't know; it might be fun to watch.

trident.gif

• Haha 3

If you follow the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korean) model, you get to blame 200 people for your mistake and then shoot them.

And no one will dare to point out that a democracy and a republic are two different forms of government, thus a democratic republic is sort of not really possible.

Edited by tous
  • Like 2