My new knife thread

Dric902

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Historian said:

One of my thrills in life is a new Case pocket knife.  For the price they are hard to beat.  Just a good old fashioned knife.

Case Canoe knife review: Classic Pocket Knife - YouTube

A canoe man. I like it. Of all the knives ever on my person, no matter what I had or had access to, a stockman was always present in my pocket and still is.

If I ever find a display and get to handle a few sizes of canoe, I may rethink the stockman. LOL I just think I would like the slimmer profile.

2 hours ago, LostinTexas said:

A canoe man. I like it. Of all the knives ever on my person, no matter what I had or had access to, a stockman was always present in my pocket and still is.

If I ever find a display and get to handle a few sizes of canoe, I may rethink the stockman. LOL I just think I would like the slimmer profile.

I have about 23 Case knives.  I love the stockman.  It's perfect.  But they are all good.   The canoe was just one i found.  Today I carried a Tribal lock my wife gave me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Historian said:

I have about 23 Case knives.  I love the stockman.  It's perfect.  But they are all good.   The canoe was just one i found.  Today I carried a Tribal lock my wife gave me.

The stockman just moved up a size last year; My hands are beginning to revolt and the small is hard to handle a lot of days. The medium is filling the bill so far. Not sure if there is a "medium" canoe, so if the hands revolt further, the canoe is the next size up and a slimmer profile. Don't want a screwdriver handle in my pocket day in and day out.

My CMDCM used to shake his head at me carrying the old school pocket folder, but knew it was pure comfort and useful. Heck of a man, he was.