It smells good up off in here

LostinTexas

The burnt ends are burnt, the ribs are golden, the casserole is casseroled, the pie is baked and the eggs are deviled.

A few loose ends in the morning, cook the ham and potatoes get the casserole heated, and a pan of biscuits, we'll be eating high on the hog.

Lost-In-Laws are coming over, not sure if anyone else will show up, but hope so. No matter, they were invited.

Merry Christmas Y'all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

We're Doin Christmas dinner and our Tree tonight with the kids.  The "Turduckin" wrapped in Bacon is in the Rotis, all the fixins are gurglin and cookin away!!!  Gonna be a Great Evening!!  Merry Christmas to Ya'll, and may the new year find ya healthy and put us all in a better place..  God Bless America.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DrB said:

I baked 2 cherry pies today.  Gave one away already, still hot from the oven when it left.

Mince Meat pie here. Between sniffin that and the BBQ, it is getting ugly. ?

Not sure what our evening has in store. Maybe a drive around to look at lights. We've been going to do it, just haven't. Programming will likely involve a Grinch and or Scrooge, and who know what else.

I'm blessed to be married to my best friend, so it will be a good evening, no matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2