CDC issues new guidance on COVID vaccine after numerous allergic reactions in multiple states

pipedreams

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued undated guidance on Saturday about the coronavirus vaccine after multiple allergic reactions happened in individuals who had just received the vaccine.

The government agency now says that Americans who have a history of allergic reactions to any of the ingredients present in the vaccine should not be inoculated.

The guidance reads:

If you have ever had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient in a COVID-19 vaccine, CDC recommends that you should not get that specific vaccine. If you have had a severe allergic reaction to other vaccines or injectable therapies, you should ask your doctor if you should get a COVID-19 vaccine. Your doctor will help you decide if it is safe for you to get vaccinated."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/cdc-new-guidance-covid-vaccine?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND 2020-12-20&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

"Dr. Peter Marks, director of the FDA's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said at a press conference that experts were not sure what had caused the allergic reactions, but identified polyethylene glycol as the potential "culprit."

The ingredient is present in both Pfizer's vaccine and Moderna's vaccine."

image.png.84bbba8d36b04df20b0a88d765d5421e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

37067804-9072573-A_man_on_a_building_sit

Meanwhile at Walter Reed, most Doctors state that they will not willingly be vaccinated. Which raises two questions. Do they believe that there is no need for it or do they believe that it is not safe?

What could go wrong?

On another Glock site there were questions about the wuflu vaccines. I copied my response and offer it here for you pleasure. Remember, Dammit Jim, I'm just a country nurse, not a star ship captain!

The technology used to make these vaccines is not new. Old style was to use a weakened virus, or a non infectious piece of the virus to teach your immune system "If you ever see this, kill it."

Now they use RNA or DNA to teach the immune system what is bad mojo. No real virus or part thereof is used.

If you've see picture representations of the disease virus, it's the tip of those "Spikes" that mutate. The rest of the spike doesn't change, and that's what the vaccines target.

If anybody knows more or different than this information, feel free to correct me. I habitually dumb-down the info for patients to understand.

If this is helpful, look forward to seeing my explanation of Einsteins "Unified field theory" in 10 words or less!