Biden promises to colonize Mars

Ricordo

Within the first 100 days of his administration.

But not only that. He also promises to conquer Jupiter and raise the Chin....errr....American flag in its western pole. You see, Jupiter's poles are a bit tilted to the left...

There are no reports on who will accompany him. Perhaps Barbra and company?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For a limited time only, expected to last until at least 2024, take advantage of this special offer.

cry-baby-tissues.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

A full box of "Cry Baby Tissues" for the special price of $19.99. Shipping and handling extra.

Comfort your special Dem friend with this gift that shows how much you appreciate them! What could be a more sensitive response to their anguish? 

But there's more! If you act now. we'll include an extra box of "Cry Baby Tissues" at no extra cost. Just add a separate fee of $21.99 for shipping and handling.

Show them how much you care. ORDER NOW!

http://thinkingofyou.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if Joe and Kamala need any help packing i have a few U-Haul boxes left and would be glad to help, if there's anything i can do to to help them go, i hope they ask.

i would also add, a Vote for President Donald Trump will not only be getting us Four More Great years of Making America Great Again.

it will also be giving Australia Bruce Springsteen, so get out there and Vote for for President Trump.

• Like 1