The Swampfox Thread

Swampfox762

6 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

daily_gifdump_3656_05.gif

Had a buddy that got pulled over one time for supposedly driving under the influence.

He had an unopened bottle of vodka within reach of the driver's seat.

Officer refused to accept that he hadn't been drinking.

Told him he was going to have to do the breathalyzer. 

Figured he was screwed anyway, when the occifer wasn't looking he decided to crack open the vodka, and had some in his mouth.

Of course he got hauled in for the night.

Went to court over it in the morning.  Judge took a look at the results, told my buddy he was free to go.

Officer took objection at this, saying he had him dead to rights as he blew over the legal limit.

Judge told the officer that the report says he blew a 45% BAC.  Not a 0.45%, but a 45%.  Either the breathalyzer as wrong, or my buddy was dead from alcohol poisoning.  As he wasn't dead, then it must be the breathalyzer.  

Or so the story goes.  Might or might not be 100% B.S.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

Had a buddy that got pulled over one time for supposedly driving under the influence.

He had an unopened bottle of vodka within reach of the driver's seat.

Officer refused to accept that he hadn't been drinking.

Told him he was going to have to do the breathalyzer. 

Figured he was screwed anyway, when the occifer wasn't looking he decided to crack open the vodka, and had some in his mouth.

Of course he got hauled in for the night.

Went to court over it in the morning.  Judge took a look at the results, told my buddy he was free to go.

Officer took objection at this, saying he had him dead to rights as he blew over the legal limit.

Judge told the officer that the report says he blew a 45% BAC.  Not a 0.45%, but a 45%.  Either the breathalyzer as wrong, or my buddy was dead from alcohol poisoning.  As he wasn't dead, then it must be the breathalyzer.  

Or so the story goes.  Might or might not be 100% B.S.

There is a process in place that prevents that from happening. Also, a DUI is based on impaired driving based on observation or incident and not on BAC alone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2