"Antifa" Magazine Shuts Down After Editor Accused of Being A Rapist

pipedreams

Showing their true colors.

"Commune Magazine, a flashy and professional looking "antifa" publication that sought to provide intellectual direction to the anarchist movement, announced yesterday that it would discontinue its operations and refund all its subscribers. The catalyst for this decision were allegations that an unnamed editor had raped another left-wing activist."

https://national-justice.com/antifa-magazine-shuts-down-after-editor-accused-being-rapist

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Interesting how they got that and are able to keep it.  Would think the IRS would frown on some of the activities.

I'm sure even the American Communist Party has to file paperwork with the IRS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Showing their true colors.

"Commune Magazine, a flashy and professional looking "antifa" publication that sought to provide intellectual direction to the anarchist movement, announced yesterday that it would discontinue its operations and refund all its subscribers. The catalyst for this decision were allegations that an unnamed editor had raped another left-wing activist."

https://national-justice.com/antifa-magazine-shuts-down-after-editor-accused-being-rapist

Predictable.  What they do to others, they do to themselves.  Liberals have one thing in common, they do what they accuse others of, then deny it until a lawyer comes along.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Historian said:

Ouch! 

(said a former journalist)

No offense intended to those journalists who heroically seek the truth.  But, there does seem to be a terrible emphasis on propaganda these days. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, minervadoe said:

No offense intended to those journalists who heroically seek the truth.  But, there does seem to be a terrible emphasis on propaganda these days. 

There is an issue within the industry. Pun intended!

I am rather disappointed in the direction the industry has taken...and don't think it will survive if changes aren't made to be more inclusive and objective.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I did enjoy my time as a copy editor.   I started as an intern in college for a New York Times owned local newspaper where i worked the sports desk and made web pages.

Sports journalism may be the last of venue for the real press.  

15 minutes ago, Historian said:

I did enjoy my time as a copy editor.   I started as an intern in college for a New York Times owned local newspaper where i worked the sports desk and made web pages.

Sports journalism may be the last of venue for the real press.  

Yeah.  It's hard to lie about the final score of a game when it's up there on the scoreboard.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, janice6 said:

Yeah.  It's hard to lie about the final score of a game when it's up there on the scoreboard.

Ayep.  We covered mostly local college sports.  Two of the guys who have been dong it forever are still there are local ledges when it comes to SEC football.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Historian said:

There is an issue within the industry. Pun intended!

I am rather disappointed in the direction the industry has taken...and don't think it will survive if changes aren't made to be more inclusive and objective.

After watching the series Mad Men, I feel that this niche is controlled by opportunistic personalities.   Whether it's obvious propaganda or just media outlets protecting the corporations that control them, it is a unique strata where opinion leadership plays on societies emotions to effect the influencer's best interest.  When Hearst Corporation used the Chronicle to demand that the requirement to wear masks be eliminated in 1918, it certainly did it out of a business need: to generate demand for the products that funded Heart's universe.  The traditional roles are still there.

I believe there is going to be a huge consolidation in the media industry.  But, when it is over, journalism will still exist.  It might be broadcast, streamed or printed, but people are still fascinated by the world they live in.  If the mainstream media have simply become a pus bowl of propaganda, then some people will find more objective sources of information.  Maybe from your Historian Blog page?

The truth be out there (like me).  Pun intended! 

• Thanks 1

I must admit being amused at the idea of Leila Raven demanding that Khanna read 4 FemiNazi polemics which he did and then raped her again. ? So much for the alleged empowerment that such polemics are supposed to imbue FemiNazis with. While the idea of rape against women is abhorrent, any Antifa turd of either gender having violence, such as beatings, being burned alive etc, done to them doesn't bother me in the least.