Amongst all the crap...

Zonny

1 minute ago, Zonny said:

Yes! What amazing timing on Mom's part that we got to see that entire process. 

Don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.   But found myself cheering for the little bird to get up and get at it!   

Get out of the egg!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

It's pretty common to see them overhead, these days.

But around here, they are Iggles.

We have a BUNCH of red tailed and red shouldered hawks where i am...and love to see them.  Today i was on a zoom meeting and one landed on the fence behind me.   Everyone was interested in that.

I also saw a hawk today swoop down and piss off a crow.  That was worth the laugh.

At night we hear almost every night owls of at least two types.  Great and a smaller variation.  I once heard a screech owl right outside our master bedroom window.  I grabbed a pistol and a flash light thinking the neighbor was being attacked.  The bird went off just as i went under an oak tree.  Scared the crap out of me but was not a danger to anyone (the bird)

• Thanks 1

they got cams set up on jordan lake here  , i watch it time to time ,  really cool .   and there was a site  i went to last year  that shows cams in africa  which was cool as hell,  they had cams on the water holes    and seeing the lions , hippos   etc was cool . but i lost that site and cant remember it .  it also did not buffer once . 

• Thanks 1

I would  watch the underwater cams in Monterrey Bay showing the Kelp and Sea Otters swimming around with the occasional Shark.  Since I have been there a couple times it's cool to see under the water compared to what you see sitting on the pier or shore.  Sea Otters have to be the cutest thing that swims.

• Like 1