Life Tip

12 minutes ago, Historian said:

I like my coffee black.  Very dark.  My wife says i like my coffee to match the bitterness of my soul.  ?

I think it does reflect much of our preferences from, as you say, our soul, to our women. (so I'm told)

Edited by janice6

8 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I think it does reflect much of our preferences from, as you say, our soul, to our women. (so I'm told)

If you’ve ever been on a coffee date with someone who chose black coffee over the typical indulgent caffeinated creation, you might want to take your latte and run. Apparently, you might be on a date with a psychopath.

https://www.rd.com/food/fun/coffee-black-psychopath-study/

• Haha 2

Just now, Historian said:

If you’ve ever been on a coffee date with someone who chose black coffee over the typical indulgent caffeinated creation, you might want to take your latte and run. Apparently, you might be on a date with a psychopath.

https://www.rd.com/food/fun/coffee-black-psychopath-study/

This is true.  My wife often has Coffee with me!

1 hour ago, windowasher said:

I grew up in a poor, rural, coal mining/agricultural part of the country.  I was taught to drink coffee black.  If you find that cream or sugar is available, wonderful

That's my attitude too.  With cream and sugar you can put off eating for a while.

2 hours ago, windowasher said:

I grew up in a poor, rural, coal mining/agricultural part of the country.  I was taught to drink coffee black.  If you find that cream or sugar is available, wonderful

I like to scream at my coffee and get the appropriate level of anger to go with it.  Perhaps a touch of angst.  

• Haha 1