UFC fighter Jon Jones arrest details

TBO

OK that's from an MMA source, and they are more detailed and thorough than anything CNN has reported on in years, i`m  a little disappointed they didn't say whether there was a Worm in the bottle or not.

also they didn`t say if it was a Hi-Point or a Gold Plated Baby Eagle, but i`m betting it was a Gold Plated Baby Eagle...

• Haha 1

“I have ADD (attention deficit disorder), “ Jones said during one of the tests. “I get punched in the head for a living.”

In the video, Jones also explains to the officers how he has problems with his short term memory as they explained the sobriety tests to him.

“My short term memory is really bad,” Jones said. “People don’t know that about me but it’s really bad.”

After completing one of the tests, the officer asks Jones about his intention to drive again that night after previously revealing that he had been drinking.

“I got stir crazy,” Jones said. “I got pulled over just being nice to the homeless people. I got stir crazy. It was my first drive in two weeks. I saw these homeless guys, I was being nice to them, having a conversation with them. Treating them like humans.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/27/21197414/police-lapel-video-shows-jon-jones-undergoing-sobriety-tests-being-placed-under-arrest-for-dwi

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, TBO said:

“I have ADD (attention deficit disorder), “ Jones said during one of the tests. “I get punched in the head for a living.”

In the video, Jones also explains to the officers how he has problems with his short term memory as they explained the sobriety tests to him.

“My short term memory is really bad,” Jones said. “People don’t know that about me but it’s really bad.”

After completing one of the tests, the officer asks Jones about his intention to drive again that night after previously revealing that he had been drinking.

“I got stir crazy,” Jones said. “I got pulled over just being nice to the homeless people. I got stir crazy. It was my first drive in two weeks. I saw these homeless guys, I was being nice to them, having a conversation with them. Treating them like humans.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/27/21197414/police-lapel-video-shows-jon-jones-undergoing-sobriety-tests-being-placed-under-arrest-for-dwi

So it's still not his fault, huh.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TBO said:

so drinking Tequila and Smoking Pot is his Remedy for A.D.D. and Short Term Memory loss..

the Judge is Gonna love that.:anim_rofl2:

• Like 2