Iran apparently doesn't agree with the Democrats on assassinating a foreign national......

SC Tiger

2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Sounds like a fine implementation of a viable concept, to me.

Just now, janice6 said:

Sounds like a fine implementation of a viable concept, to me.

If said Iranian MP takes action to make good on his threat, I would say so.

In general I don't really care for "push button warfare" because, in the end, people die when you push that button.  And it makes it too easy IMO.  But these systems do have their place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Pure precision. Didn't even mess up the wiper blades.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, SC Tiger said:

If said Iranian MP takes action to make good on his threat, I would say so.

In general I don't really care for "push button warfare" because, in the end, people die when you push that button.  And it makes it too easy IMO.  But these systems do have their place.

I didn’t mind “ push button “  ( actually, “ turn key “ ) warfare.

I think just uttering the phrase is sufficient action. He’s probably already convinced a lot of folk he is serious.

Edited by willie-pete
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, willie-pete said:

I didn’t mind “ push button “  ( actually, “ turn key “ ) warfare.

I think just uttering the phrase is sufficient action. He’s probably already convinced a lot of folk he is serious.

What you did was different - was an "ah ****, well we're all screwed anyway" type of thing.

I'm talking about the government having the ability to assassinate someone with impunity.  

Now - don't get it twisted - I have absolutely NO ISSUE with the Iranian scumbag general getting kersploded, and wouldn't really care if this MP got kersploded.  And I'd rather not have to risk the lives of SEALs, Delta, or some other bunch of HSLD operators to do it.  

It's just a power that has to be used very, very carefully.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:34 AM, SC Tiger said:

What you did was different - was an "ah ****, well we're all screwed anyway" type of thing.

I'm talking about the government having the ability to assassinate someone with impunity.  

Now - don't get it twisted - I have absolutely NO ISSUE with the Iranian scumbag general getting kersploded, and wouldn't really care if this MP got kersploded.  And I'd rather not have to risk the lives of SEALs, Delta, or some other bunch of HSLD operators to do it.  

It's just a power that has to be used very, very carefully.

Well, if we did, I think the next guy that wanted to put a price on the President's head would think twice about it.

:crylikeender: