Swedish child beaten by muslim immigrant for having blue eyes

pipedreams

Screenshot_2019-12-30l.png.ac44d223c15228e504615ebf7ecda752.png

"A 12-year-old boy in the Swedish city of Helsingborg is beaten up by an Arab immigrant because he has blue eyes.

A 15-year-old [Muslim] boy in Helsingborg has been sentenced for assault and threatening another boy because of his blue eyes.

The 15-year-old [Muslim] immigrant had asked the Swedish boy what color eyes he had, according to the District Court. The boy replied “blue green”. The 15-year-old [Arabs] took this as a provocation for unknown reasons."

http://dailypoliticalnews.info/swedish-child-beaten-by-muslim-immigrant-for-having-blue-eyes/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

The screwed up thing is that Arabs and Persians also have blue and green eyes. 

i was going to say we had Iranian Neighbors and friends and the Mrs. had Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

these People dont understand or respect their own Cultural Attributes either.....

• Like 3

7 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

i was going to say we had Iranian Neighbors and friends and the Mrs. had Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

these People dont understand or respect their own Cultural Attributes either.....

Stupid people don’t know better. 

just like American racists who think that brown people are automatically “Mexicans”. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

The eyes were just the excuse for punishing non-muslims. (I know. It looks better in lower case to me)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

The eyes were just the excuse for punishing non-muslims. (I know. It looks better in lower case to me)

i have no doubt that is the case, you`d think at this point they would make no excuse instead of a foolish one though.

they just seem emboldened by the lack of legal retribution.

hopefully we catch on here and stop it before it gets worse here.....

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2019 at 11:43 AM, janice6 said:

Meh, Swedish problems.  If they can't handle their domestic troubles, then that's on them.  Do it in America and somebody will get some lead candies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Meh, Swedish problems.  If they can't handle their domestic troubles, then that's on them.  Do it in America and somebody will get some lead candies.

It's just incredible how much some of the people of countries are putting up with just to further the political ambitions of their leaders.  They appear unable, or unwilling, to fight back.  They are losing their  national identity.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, janice6 said:

It's just incredible how much some of the people of countries are putting up with just to further the political ambitions of their leaders.  They appear unable, or unwilling, to fight back.  They are losing their  national identity.

Because they surrendered their right to self defense decades ago.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, windowasher said:

Because they surrendered their right to self defense decades ago.  

Sadly, this is true.  When you agree to be led, you have little choice in where you go. 

To have a choice you must make the decision to lead yourselves, then you choose the direction you go!

• Like 2