Around the country, rich people are walking on water

SC Tiger

humans are very strange ,   at my farm when selling veggies  i got a  free box with like maters with a spot on them etc ,  and then maters i sell  , people will buy the maters , but the box of  not perfect veggies go untouched , so i just started donating to food bank  at church  to help real people in need not those in the free cheese line . 

my uncle could sell sand to the Saudi's   .  but my dad had hard time selling a car,       

there is a dude who sits in his truck  every weekend  at this little dirt patch  on side of road,  he makes  crap ,animals our of wires, electrical stuff ,  and some he sells for like 50 bucks , he made a giraffe  out of some dowel rods and some stripped down thrift store yellow jacket , and some idiot paid like 150 bucks , 

• Sad 1

“... the devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...” Tucker Max, Assholes Finish First

“What victory would the Devil have to win a soul already bad? It is the best the Devil wants, and who is better than the minister." - Rev. John Hale” Arthur Miller, The Crucible

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ASH said:

humans are very strange ,   at my farm when selling veggies  i got a  free box with like maters with a spot on them etc ,  and then maters i sell  , people will buy the maters , but the box of  not perfect veggies go untouched , so i just started donating to food bank  at church  to help real people in need not those in the free cheese line . 

my uncle could sell sand to the Saudi's   .  but my dad had hard time selling a car,       

there is a dude who sits in his truck  every weekend  at this little dirt patch  on side of road,  he makes  crap ,animals our of wires, electrical stuff ,  and some he sells for like 50 bucks , he made a giraffe  out of some dowel rods and some stripped down thrift store yellow jacket , and some idiot paid like 150 bucks , 

Society is witness to the ignorance of your fellow man.

37 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Society is witness to the ignorance of your fellow man.

during all the years of farming  ive dealt with some very stupid people , i always has a deal the wife could run the berry farm and deal with dumb people, im not a public person

so dealing with them i would have not sold much  but my wife could always bite her lip  and ignore ,  i just said i got a field to plow , then she caught on and said how many times you gonna plow the same field !!!  lol .  

here is one incident  of thousands ,   my wife called me to come over there was a woman there mad , so i came up and she said tell your wife we went to school together !! i said lady ive never seen you in my life lol , so she wants to argue for 30 minutes she knows me  rofl .  she starts telling how we used to cheat in school  etc etc ,  anf her boyfriend was good friend of mine  and im like i dont even know your boyfriend  lol .   

i miss farming but retirement is great , id prolly miss it more if i did not have 3 year grandkid to hang out with and teach her things and let her teach me things .  i told my daughters that having them was a blessing and great  but having your 3 year old grand daughter say "  come on  Poppy  lets go trail walking , or lets go to park  is something i never knew could  mean so much .

• Thanks 1

Wait,Wait,Wait......

what are Colon Kaepernick`s feeling on these shoes?

we need to know if they are approved by Mediocre talent SJW Fashionistas......

and to think i`ve spent all my life trying to keep water out of my shoes..

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Thanks 1