How an active shooter was stopped

TBO

I don't see any loud mouth liberals that criticize LEO's contributing or putting their lives on the line! 

Talk is cheap. Cops don't talk they face the threat and do.

Now remember CA making a law that you can't be forced by law to help those who help you.  The properly authorized Posse has existed for generations for a purpose.

• Like 2

What impressed me was the cop's ability to run all that distance, with a long gun and  in full gear.  Then immediately aim, shoot and hit his target across six lanes of highway of moving traffic!  

Great job Officer!  

Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2019 at 9:19 PM, PATCHMAN said:

What impressed me was the cop's ability to run all that distance, with a long gun and  in full gear.  Then immediately aim, shoot and hit his target across six lanes of highway of moving traffic!  

Great job Officer!  

I thought the same thing.  I am very impressed.  Not that it makes any difference.

That guy's endurance and control is admirable!  Then to make that shot is an accomplishment.

I think I would be on the ground just running the first 100 feet.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

"fired three shoots at a dude in a Cici's parking lot striking him in a his shoulder them the crazy culprit capped a guy in the Chin at a Chinese restaurant."

For some reason I found that very funny. The chin at a Chinese restaurant part.

Edited by Duluth
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Duluth said:

"fired three shoots at a dude in a Cici's parking lot striking him in a his shoulder them the crazy culprit capped a guy in the Chin at a Chinese restaurant."For some reason I found that very funny. The chin at a Chinese restaurant part.

Yeah, but what was his name?

• Haha 1