College Football ?

Pisco

SC Tiger, you ready?

Alabama coming out this year to destroy everything in sight. Of course nobody gonna beat Clemson this year in the regular season. 

Poor South Carolina, they gotta play us, you, Georgia and Florida this year. I assume you will root for us in week 3

3 hours ago, Pisco said:

SC Tiger, you ready?

Alabama coming out this year to destroy everything in sight. Of course nobody gonna beat Clemson this year in the regular season. 

Poor South Carolina, they gotta play us, you, Georgia and Florida this year. I assume you will root for us in week 3

We ready.  Offense should be solid.  The defense makes me a bit nervous especially with A&M in week 2.  Basically a new front 7.  I really wish we would have redshirted Albert Huggins somewhere along the line.......

Honestly after Clemson, Alabama, and UGA I don't know what the rest of college football has this year.  I don't see Oklahoma doing much with Hurts at QB.    

I will be an Alabama fan vs SC, that is for sure.  I know most CFB fans don't want an Alabama/Clemson rematch.  I also don't care what most CFB fans want.  

But Clemson, Georgia, Florida, Alabama - 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

At this stage in the cycle, I hope my Vols can become bowl eligible... get and accept a bowl bid... and win. Is that too much to ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Razorbacks might qualify this year for the American Standard Toilet Bowl.

Never ******* fails huh? We can’t go an offseason without losing two linebackers for the year. I can’t understand how jinxed we are at that spot. We got talent as always at LB but our undergrads are young. Mack Wilson should’ve came back for his senior year but he’s in Cleveland now so good luck to him.

Our schedule is favorable til November except for the A&M game. A lot of reps for those young guys

• Like 1

i wouldnt dislike bama  so much if they had a coach who was not a dick ,  and with the program getting all the best players , he does not really coach anything  .  the assistants  make all the scenarios

• 1 month later...