Never-Ever-Mess with An Old Investigator

Moshe

I may have just cost two pain MD's their medical license.  After being pissed for awhile, your mind slows down, and you dig.  It is like when you are first handed a case of child abduction, you are mad as hell, then you follow the evidence and your gut.  I found out the original abandonment of care by one doctor was pre-planned.  It turns out my urine was never sent to a lab.  A secretary, not even a medical practitioner took the urine and just circled RX, the abandonment was pre-planned.  Further, when you send a fraudulent insurance claim that you sent it to a lab, bye-bye license.  Further, in violation of Hipaa, this MD reached out to the new one black ball me.  The person who called me to dump me from the other one admitted, that without my permission the original doctor called up the other one.  I have them both by the short hairs.  I hope they like not practicing medicine ever again.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 2

That is down the road.  When pursuing twisted people who like to harm others for fun, I have a burnt earth policy.  First I am going after their medical licenses, seeking criminal charges with the State AG, and THEN the tort. :)

I look forward to the outcome of this one given that the medical board "refused to take action" on the first(?) complaint you filed.  I'm a little curious to know the elements of "illegal abandonment" and the details of your doctor "being a sexual sadist," as referenced in the other thread, but those are questions I'd surely regret asking. 

I likewise look forward to hearing the outcome of the land surveyor threatening your life, the stranger in the fancy pickup trying to lure you from your home with young girls, and the myriad other mundane encounters that you somehow manage to view as life and death struggles and chronicle here.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

“But we have a right to healthcare”

they cant just decide who to treat and who to reject

Right?....right?

Fun fact:  if a doc thinks you're a liability (and for pain management docs, liability is pretty high on the scale as-is) they will fire you without a second thought, with extreme prejudice, and are well within their rights to do so.  These guys are out to make a living, and to do that, they have to cover their asses.  Given that opioids are rather high profile these days, they can and will snuff your case file in a heartbeat if they think you're a problem.

Another fun fact:  HIPAA can and does allow doctors who were and are involved in a patient's care to share information about that patient.  So new doc can legally contact old doc, particularly if it's in the same vein (i.e., pain management).  Now, a podiatrist doesn't normally talk to a neurosurgeon about brain surgery, but two doctors in the same line of care who are sequentially dealing with a patient?  Yes, they can - and they do - contact each other.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Another fun fact:  HIPAA can and does allow doctors who were and are involved in a patient's care to share information about that patient.  So new doc can legally contact old doc, particularly if it's in the same vein (i.e., pain management).  Now, a podiatrist doesn't normally talk to a neurosurgeon about brain surgery, but two doctors in the same line of care who are sequentially dealing with a patient?  Yes, they can - and they do - contact each other.

With the digital records now, any provider can see the record of their patients. Other treatments, other diagnoses, other comments and treatment decisions.

it prevents “doctor shopping”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Moshe said:

That is down the road.  When pursuing twisted people who like to harm others for fun, I have a burnt earth policy.  First I am going after their medical licenses, seeking criminal charges with the State AG, and THEN the tort. :)

Scorched earth.

You have a scorched earth policy.  A burnt earth policy is like mild aggravation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1