Mueller needs help

Ricordo

52 minutes ago, Historian said:

This has been painful to watch.  It should never happened and the man who was supposed to have the goods looks like a frail old man who can't remember what he had for breakfast.

It is astounding the degree of scrutiny Trump has been subjected to and still came out on top. 

I honestly doubt that 99% of all politicians could have survived even a little of what Trump had turned into a victory.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It is astounding the degree of scrutiny Trump has been subjected to and still came out on top. 

I honestly doubt that 99% of all politicians could have survived even a little of what Trump had turned into a victory.

I honestly do know know how President Trump walks with balls his size.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, janice6 said:

He was tasked with bringing down Trump.  He failed. 

Now his former conspirators are after his skin as punishment for not throwing himself on his own sword for the party.  He will suffer for his failure.

I don't get the hatred of Mueller.  He was tasked with investigating an accusation.  He did that and found that chargers were not warranted.  Now the same people who were flocking to the "Mueller Time" battle cry, are attacking him.  

And he is supposedly a conservative.

Favorite moment was him walking back the statement to Lieu about why they didn't charge Trump.  That one had to sting!

I don't love Trump by any means.  But the ones who cry the loudest to take him down are SO......DARN....BAD!!!

This could easily fracture the House Democrats even more.  You know the "squad" will still want to impeach.  Pelosi knows she won't win that battle and it will only end in tears for them.  Pelosi might press her advantage after this and gain the upper hand on those four idiots (even though I don't know much about the one from NH honestly).  If she plays it right she could easily demolish them.

I am no fan of Pelosi but she - like Mitch McConnell - knows how this game is played.

ETA - watched a bit of the proceedings and it does appear that Mueller was not overly familiar with the report that bears his name.  That is a problem.  I don't expect him to know every detail, every date, every name by heart but he should darn well know what Fusion GPS was......

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Historian said:

I honestly do know know how President Trump walks with balls his size.

An aide carries a portable wheelbarrow with him at all times. Wherever President Trump goes, the wheelbarrow follows. If he gets tired, out it comes. It's the equivalent of the football.

• Haha 1