Coastie LT. arrested, accused of domestic terrorism

Al Czervik

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/430853-coast-guard-lieutenant-arrested-accused-of-planning-domestic

"A lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard was arrested after the man accumulated a stash of guns and a political hit list,  according to federal prosecutors.

Prosecutors said Christopher Paul Hasson, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, called for the use of violence to “establish a white homeland” and had a hit list of prominent Democrats, court records showed. "

This guy is 49?  I am not a coastie, but how is a 49 year old a lieutenant?

Edited by Al Czervik

51 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/430853-coast-guard-lieutenant-arrested-accused-of-planning-domestic

"A lieutenant in the U.S. Coast Guard was arrested after the man accumulated a stash of guns and a political hit list,  according to federal prosecutors.

Prosecutors said Christopher Paul Hasson, a self-proclaimed white nationalist, called for the use of violence to “establish a white homeland” and had a hit list of prominent Democrats, court records showed. "

This guy is 49?  I am not a coastie, but how is a 49 year old a lieutenant?

Reserves prolly

Saw that earlier. How does 1 man expect to shot 8 rifles, and 7 pistols. Seems like poor planning to me. Don't terrorists have kind of guide explaining how many gus per terrorist, ammo, etc? Just buying stuff willy nilly seems inefficient to me. No wonder they can't establish a caliphate! Maybe cliff notes or "An Idiot's Guide to terrorism?"

6 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Saw that earlier. How does 1 man expect to shot 8 rifles, and 7 pistols. Seems like poor planning to me. Don't terrorists have kind of guide explaining how many gus per terrorist, ammo, etc? Just buying stuff willy nilly seems inefficient to me. No wonder they can't establish a caliphate! Maybe cliff notes or "An Idiot's Guide to terrorism?"

You ever seen how many guns some of the “preppers” have in anticipation of a major show down or disaster? 

• Like 1